How to Select a JPG and copy (renamed) to a directory

Victor

Aug 13, 2014, 7:51:55 PM8/13/14
I have a model database. It has a record for each model. I (finally)
figured out how to add an image to the record (I have a jpg in a directory
that is the models first name and the first 3 letters of her last name
(taken from the open form). In VBA I check if the file exists, if not, it
puts a "Photo not found" image, if it does, it loads the image.

I made a new small form (based on the same table) that only contains the
ID, Last Name and First Name. I want to put a button that will open a
dialog box to find a photo (of the model), the when selected, copy the jpg
to the proper directory and rename it with my standard ("c:\book88\mm\" &
[First Name] & Left([Last Name], 3) & ".jpg"). I've found examples online
but they all get errors. I am running Office 2007.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Victor