cdo.dll is missing

Mark A. Sam

Sep 28, 2009, 7:18:58 AM9/28/09
Hello,

I have an app which uses a MAPI session in a procedure to send emails.
Suddenly, I have a broken reference to cdo.dll, which I didn't know existed.
I tried to install the dll but it won't install with Microsoft Outlook. I
can't compile or run my app. I think I ran into a situation before with
cdo.dll, but can't remember the reason or how I solved it.

Thanks for any help and God Bless,

MarkAs

Mark A. Sam

Sep 28, 2009, 2:06:05 PM9/28/09

"Mark A. Sam" <Mark...@EmEssEn.Com> wrote in message

James House

Feb 9, 2011, 11:33:33 AM2/9/11
So where is the resolution? Is it hidden in the advertisements? This is not very useful.