Switching to another Access Db from within Access

1 view

Paul Doree

May 4, 2010, 11:28:27 AM5/4/10
Hi all,

I need to put together a form (Access 2003) that has some buttons on it to
allow me to open other access db's. I've looked at Michael Kaplan's utility
for doing this, but it needs a DLL registered on the host PC. This is a work
PC which is firmly locked down from any registry changes.

Any suggestions?

Paul

fredg

May 4, 2010, 12:49:52 PM5/4/10

Not much information here to go on.
To open a database (or any other file) using a command button in
Access:

Application.FollowHyperlink "c:\PathToFolder\DatabaseName.mdb"

--
Fred
Please respond only to this newsgroup.

快乐