Problem with IDC Query

Lis'a McGrath

May 21, 1998, 3:00:00 AM5/21/98

HELP!!!! Have an IDC that queries an Access table. The field properties
of the parameter value it TEXT. My SQL includes the single quote <example:
WHERE (((CODAILY.[Code for Action Dept])='%[Enter Code:]%'))> to denote
TEXT entry. When numeric characters are entered into the htm query it
returns the information however if you put mixed or alpha characters <i.e.
00B or OOB> I get a error msg [State=22005][Error=-3030][Microsoft][ODBC
Microsoft Access 97 Driver] Data type mismatch in criteria expression.
What am I doing wrong?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Lis'a

Brian L. Sweeney

Jun 1, 1998, 3:00:00 AM6/1/98

The only thing I can think of is that [Code for Action Dept] is a
numeric field. Probably thought of this, but never hurts to suggest.

Also, have you tried it without the third set of parens:

WHERE ((CODAILY.[Code for Action Dept]='%[Enter Code:]%'))

--
Brian L. Sweeney
bswe...@naeyc.org

Teach you I will, yes...

nnyy...@gmail.com

Nov 11, 2018, 7:00:00 PM11/11/18
بتاريخ الخميس، 21 مايو، 1998 9:00:00 ص UTC+2، كتب Lis'a McGrath:

nnyy...@gmail.com

Nov 12, 2018, 2:28:52 PM11/12/18