ONLINE SAP BPC TRAINING

Jaligama Priyanka

Dec 23, 2016, 5:11:00 AM12/23/16
FOCUS IT LABS offer SAP BPC Online Training. Our SAP BPC Online training methodology is dealing with We use the best web conferencing technology to give the high Quality Training. This is very useful to get ultimate knowledge for better future. It’s proud to be we are one of the top leading SAP BPC online training providers from India.

Some of the SAP BPC Course topics that covered by our professionals:

1.Introduction to SAP BPC.
2.Course overview.
3.Course objectives.
4.Terminology.
5.Creating models.
6.Create a report.
7.Enable comments
8.Enable comments.
9.New web client.
10.Data Acquisition.
11.Controls.

And many sub topics are there for more details please go through the website.

Please call us for the Demo Classes we have regular batches and weekend batches.

Contact Number: India: +91 9676277094,

Email: focus...@gmail.com,

Web: http://focusitlabs.com/sap-bpc-online-training/