[OT] Fred Boer says thanks and Ho Ho Ho

Fred Boer

Dec 20, 2002, 11:27:55 AM12/20/02
Well, the students have been stuffed with doughnuts, pop and candy and, as
the sugar courses through their systems, they have been loaded on to buses
for their parents to cope with...

As I write, my school's system's officer is blasting a new image to all the
workstations in my school; this image includes my "WRMS Online Catalogue",
now fully functional! It will be kept up to date with Tony Toews' excellent
Auto FE Updater, thanks Tony!). Come January, when students and staff
return, it will be ready to go!

Many thanks to all of you who have helped with *all* my *many* questions.
Your assistance has been like a big Christmas present I have been getting
day after day all year long! :)

Best wishes,
Fred Boer

Jeff Conrad

Dec 20, 2002, 12:16:16 PM12/20/02
Fred,

I think your best Christmas present this year is your self-
imposed job security now!!

Merry Christmas,
Jeff Conrad
Bend, Oregon

>.

Kevin @ 3NF

Dec 20, 2002, 1:09:22 PM12/20/02
Fred,

It has truly been entertaining to watch you grow from "What's Access?" to
using code like an old pro over the last year.

Congratulations, and watch out for the parents of those kids you just gave
sugar highs too!

Merry Christmas. :-)

--
Kevin Hill
President

Earn cash and prizes by referring business!
www.3nf-inc.com/Contest.htm

"Fred Boer" <fred...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

John Vinson

Dec 20, 2002, 6:37:23 PM12/20/02
On Fri, 20 Dec 2002 11:27:55 -0500, "Fred Boer" <fred...@yahoo.com>
wrote:

>As I write, my school's system's officer is blasting a new image to all the
>workstations in my school; this image includes my "WRMS Online Catalogue",
>now fully functional!

Congratulations, Fred! That sounds like a very satisfying Christmas
present.

Enjoy the holiday, and may all continue to go well for you!

John W. Vinson[MVP]
Come for live chats every Tuesday and Thursday
http://go.compuserve.com/msdevapps?loc=us&access=public

Joe Fallon

Dec 21, 2002, 12:26:18 AM12/21/02
Nice work Fred!
Merry Xmas.
--
Joe Fallon
Access MVP

Darryl Johnson

Dec 23, 2002, 8:47:08 AM12/23/02
I second Kevin's sentiments. Over the years, I have seen a few people
join various discussion lists or newsgroups on Access, and some of them
have gone from tentative newbies through various stages of growing
self-confidence to the point where they have been answering questions
and being active participants.

It makes for a nice warm feeling to know that you've helped foster this
kind of continuance. Another generation of helpful Access developers....

Way to go Fred! (And "way to go!" for everyone else who's moved an
Access project ahead from its first baby steps.)

Season's best wishes to all of you.
--
Darryl Johnson Darryl....@nlc-bnc.ca
National Library of Canada

"Kevin @ 3NF" <Ke...@DallasDBAs.com> wrote in message

> Fred,
>
> It has truly been entertaining to watch you grow from "What's Access?"
> using code like an old pro over the last year.
>
> Congratulations, and watch out for the parents of those kids you just
gave
> sugar highs too!
>
> Merry Christmas. :-)
>
> --