VBA to Export Each 'Group By' to a Separate Tab in Excel (i.e., The Tab Name is the Group Name)

Robert Bollinger

Feb 23, 2019, 9:55:28 PM2/23/19
Hello! Thank you for any help with this VBA task. Here is a model of what I am trying to do:

Table: Books

Example Data==============================================================
Title Author Year Genre
A Tree Grows in Brooklyn Smith, Betty 1943 Classic
Adventures of Tom Sawyer Twain, Mark 1876 Classic
Chronicles of Narnia Lewis, C.S. 1950 Classic, Adventure
Gulliver's Travels Swift, Jonathan 1726 Classic, Adventure
Frankenstein Shelley, Mary 1818 Classic, Horror
Clan of the Cave Bear Auel, Jean M. 1980 Historical
Help, The Stockett, Kathryn 2009 Historical

What I am trying to do:
Group By: 'Genre' to a separate Excel tab, so it looks like:

TAB: Classic
Title Author Year
A Tree Grows in Brooklyn Smith, Betty 1943
Adventures of Tom Sawyer Twain, Mark 1876

TAB: Classic, Adventure
Title Author Year
Chronicles of Narnia Lewis, C.S. 1950
Gulliver's Travels Swift, Jonathan 1726

TAB: Classic, Horror
Title Author Year
Frankenstein Shelley, Mary 1818

TAB: Historical
Title Author Year
Clan of the Cave Bear Auel, Jean M. 1980
Help, The Stockett, Kathryn 2009

I have found example of exporting tables to Excel, but nothing on grouping the data into separate tabs. Any VBA, or website examples will be greatly appreciated!

Thank you,

RBollinger