Anyone converted Superbase to Access97?

ghost...@mindspring.com

Jul 2, 1998, 3:00:00 AM7/2/98

Here at work, all our databases are in a database program called
Superbase. We've decided to change to Access97. I've been having
trouble making a simple conversion. Access97 doesn't convert records
that have blank field in them very accurately. I'll elaborate on my
problem if I get some hits on this thread, but I mainly just wanted to
known if anyone else out there has successfully converted Superbase to
Access. Thanks

Neil
ncu...@mindspring.com

Bob Kelley

Jul 16, 1998, 3:00:00 AM7/16/98

ghost...@mindspring.com wrote in message
<359b820a...@news.mindspring.com>...

I have done it (years ago) by exporting the Superbase tables to flat files
and importing them to Access.

Bob
bke...@mediaone.net

davi...@gmail.com

Dec 16, 2013, 10:35:33 AM12/16/13
Using Superbase 3.5 - legacy app was opening Excel versions prior to Excel 2013 - modified link6.ini file so that spath function would point to new Excel versions path and will not work - any ideas or who to contact?