Check this out!!! FREE News, Online Radio and Great DEALS, plus...They PAY YOU.

david_zhang

Jun 20, 2001, 10:09:10 PM6/20/01
Check this out!!! FREE News, Online Radio and Great DEALS, plus...

They PAY YOU.

DesktopDollars has really cool free software that helps you navigate the
web, and delivers your favorite news right to your desktop. The company
shows you deals that are targeted to your interests, and they pay you a
percentage of the revenue that they get from their advertisers.

This month and next they have a special contest; they're giving away
$5,000 for NEW Referrals so sign up and tell your friends. This is the
only referral contest I've seen where new people have just as good a
chance as everyone else.

Best of all, it's absolutely FREE!

Just click on this link (or cut and paste into your browser) to go to the
site.

http://www.DesktopDollars.com/gateway_click.asp?id=zhangjintu

Check it out!

zhang jintu

hairremov...@gmail.com

May 6, 2013, 7:29:10 AM5/6/13

New Look deals is providing the best deals at low price when compared with the market. Every day New deals are waiting for you at your door step through our web point with ‘upto 90%’ off on different services and products. We at present introduced ourselves with beauty services.
Find deals in Washington Dc the new way with NewLook Deals vouchers. Our deals offers best discounts on beauty spa treatments Sign up now for a new deal every day.

For More Details Please visit our Website: https://www.newlookdeals.com/

Communication Address:
201 Elden Street,Suite # 203, Herndon, VA , 20170

In case of any queries please feel free to drop a mail at: custome...@newlookdeals.com