Re: mail

John W. Vinson

Mar 27, 2010, 12:05:09 PM3/27/10
On Sat, 27 Mar 2010 08:16:02 -0700, "administrator" <admini...@live.com>
wrote:

>Unable to send or receive messages for the Hotmail (administrator) account.
>The host 'HTTP' could not be found. Please verify that you have entered the
>server name correctly.

You're posting in seven places... none of them appropriate for your question.
These newsgroups all deal with the database software Microsoft Access, not
with "access to the internet".

Please find a forum for whatever software you're using, or contact Hotmail
directly.
--

John W. Vinson [MVP]

Kerry Duprey

Mar 27, 2010, 2:07:03 PM3/27/10
What is this for?
"administrator" <admini...@live.com> wrote in message

> Unable to send or receive messages for the Hotmail (administrator)
> account.
> The host 'HTTP' could not be found. Please verify that you have entered
> the
> server name correctly.
>
> Server: Unable to send or receive messages for the Hotmail
> (administrator)
> account. The host 'HTTP' could not be found. Please verify that you have
> entered the server name correctly.
>
> Server: 'HTTP'
> Windows Live Mail Error ID: 0x800CCC0D
> Protocol: POP3
> Port: 110
> Secure(SSL): No
> Socket Error: 11001Unable to send or receive messages for the Hotmail

> (administrator) account. The host 'HTTP' could not be found. Please verify
> that you have entered the server name correctly.
>
> Server: 'HTTP'
> Windows Live Mail Error ID: 0x800CCC0D
> Protocol: POP3
> Port: 110
> Secure(SSL): No
> Socket Error: 11001Unable to send or receive messages for the Hotmail

> (administrator) account. The host 'HTTP' could not be found. Please verify
> that you have entered the server name correctly.
>
> Server: 'HTTP'
> Windows Live Mail Error ID: 0x800CCC0D
> Protocol: POP3
> Port: 110
> Secure(SSL): No
> Socket Error: 11001Unable to send or receive messages for the Hotmail

> (administrator) account. The host 'HTTP' could not be found. Please verify
> that you have entered the server name correctly.
>
> Server: 'HTTP'
> Windows Live Mail Error ID: 0x800CCC0D
> Protocol: POP3
> Port: 110
> Secure(SSL): No
> Socket Error: 11001Windows Live Mail Error ID: 0x800CCC0D
> Protocol: POP3
> Port: 110
> Secure(SSL): No
> Socket Error: 11001

MASEL GOSKOP

Mar 28, 2010, 6:36:41 AM3/28/10

Larry Linson

Mar 28, 2010, 5:47:42 PM3/28/10
MASEL,

The "access" in the names of these newsgroups has nothing to to with your
access to hotmail. These are newsgroups about Microsoft Access database
software. You need to contact the administrator or the info id at hotmail
directly by e-mail, or connect with hotmail's HELP function.

WE CANNOT HELP YOU HERE.

Larry Linson
Microsoft Office Access MVP

"MASEL GOSKOP" <MASELGOSKOP@WE:KOM> wrote in message

MASEL GOSKOP

Mar 30, 2010, 1:10:10 PM3/30/10

Larry Linson

Mar 30, 2010, 8:48:47 PM3/30/10
You are cluttering many newsgroups where you aren't going to get help. Did
you read my previous reply? I told you who to contact, who actually might be
able to help you.

Larry

"MASEL GOSKOP" <MASELGOSKOP@WE:KOM> wrote in message

thomas

Apr 1, 2010, 12:50:41 PM4/1/10

Risse

Apr 2, 2010, 2:42:00 AM4/2/10

"MASEL GOSKOP" <MASELGOSKOP@WE:KOM> kirjoitti
viestiss�:O9jndvC0...@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl...

Fastrac.Design

Apr 7, 2010, 9:05:27 AM4/7/10
I don't think he is listening to you! Arnt you glad all "administrators"
arnt this thick!

On 31/03/2010 01:48, in article eJ2AnvG0...@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl,

poppsnchopps

Apr 9, 2010, 8:04:31 PM4/9/10

Henriettetremblay

Apr 12, 2010, 9:36:31 AM4/12/10

"administrator" <admini...@live.com> a écrit dans le message de

> Unable to send or receive messages for the Hotmail (administrator)
> account.
> The host 'HTTP' could not be found. Please verify that you have entered
> the
> server name correctly.
>
> Server: Unable to send or receive messages for the Hotmail
> (administrator)
> account. The host 'HTTP' could not be found. Please verify that you have
> entered the server name correctly.
>
> Server: 'HTTP'
> Windows Live Mail Error ID: 0x800CCC0D
> Protocol: POP3
> Port: 110
> Secure(SSL): No
> Socket Error: 11001Unable to send or receive messages for the Hotmail

> (administrator) account. The host 'HTTP' could not be found. Please verify
> that you have entered the server name correctly.
>
> Server: 'HTTP'
> Windows Live Mail Error ID: 0x800CCC0D
> Protocol: POP3
> Port: 110
> Secure(SSL): No
> Socket Error: 11001Unable to send or receive messages for the Hotmail

> (administrator) account. The host 'HTTP' could not be found. Please verify
> that you have entered the server name correctly.
>
> Server: 'HTTP'
> Windows Live Mail Error ID: 0x800CCC0D
> Protocol: POP3
> Port: 110
> Secure(SSL): No
> Socket Error: 11001Unable to send or receive messages for the Hotmail

> (administrator) account. The host 'HTTP' could not be found. Please verify
> that you have entered the server name correctly.

Paul L. Kinder

Apr 12, 2010, 10:13:53 AM4/12/10

Franz Schreiner

Apr 13, 2010, 1:22:57 PM4/13/10
How can the host "HTTP"be found? it愀 very simple to say, the host could not
be found!

Faith &hope

Apr 13, 2010, 7:27:38 PM4/13/10
My hotmail is not receive or sent mail how can I do?

How to enter server?

frankyoc

Apr 14, 2010, 12:22:07 PM4/14/10

aleta

Apr 17, 2010, 11:08:12 AM4/17/10
hi

123 @hotmail.com jon

Apr 17, 2010, 8:30:45 PM4/17/10

"frankyoc" <francisc...@live.com> wrote in message

COLEMAN'S SAWING AND DRILLING

Apr 18, 2010, 10:40:23 PM4/18/10
hello all

li

Apr 19, 2010, 9:46:25 AM4/19/10
i don't know
"administrator" <admini...@live.com>
??????:OW26qBc...@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl...

??

Apr 21, 2010, 12:18:51 AM4/21/10

"frankyoc" <francisc...@live.com>
??????:3AA7F248-4997-4D07...@microsoft.com...

hhudjjud

Apr 24, 2010, 4:46:48 AM4/24/10

"administrator" <admini...@live.com> wrote in message
> Unable to send or receive messages for the Hotmail (administrator)
> account.
> The host 'HTTP' could not be found. Please verify that you have entered
> the
> server name correctly.t8htbgflekrhvaqyyoabjgdk p;oan
> fvklhngenrkthgjrhrot.clr

entourage

Apr 26, 2010, 12:50:21 PM4/26/10

Le 17/04/10 17:08, dans 3D303321-F5E7-40EC...@microsoft.com,
« aleta » <al...@yahoo.com> a écrit :

> hi

dahir

Apr 29, 2010, 1:51:21 PM4/29/10

"administrator" <admini...@live.com> wrote in message
> Unable to send or receive messages for the Hotmail (administrator)
> account.
> The host 'HTTP' could not be found. Please verify that you have entered
> the
> server name correctly.

poppsnchopps

May 1, 2010, 3:28:56 PM5/1/10

VANESSA

May 4, 2010, 2:56:47 AM5/4/10

"administrator" <admini...@live.com> a �crit dans le message de groupe
de discussion : OW26qBc...@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl...

> Unable to send or receive messages for the Hotmail (administrator)
> account.
> The host 'HTTP' could not be found. Please verify that you have entered
> the
> server name correctly.
>

> Server: Unable to send or receive messages for the Hotmail

> (administrator)
> account. The host 'HTTP' could not be found. Please verify that you have
> entered the server name correctly.
>

> Server: 'HTTP'
> Windows Live Mail Error ID: 0x800CCC0D
> Protocol: POP3
> Port: 110
> Secure(SSL): No

> Socket Error: 11001Unable to send or receive messages for the Hotmail

> (administrator) account. The host 'HTTP' could not be found. Please verify
> that you have entered the server name correctly.
>

> Server: 'HTTP'
> Windows Live Mail Error ID: 0x800CCC0D
> Protocol: POP3
> Port: 110
> Secure(SSL): No

> Socket Error: 11001Unable to send or receive messages for the Hotmail

> (administrator) account. The host 'HTTP' could not be found. Please verify
> that you have entered the server name correctly.
>

> Server: 'HTTP'
> Windows Live Mail Error ID: 0x800CCC0D
> Protocol: POP3
> Port: 110
> Secure(SSL): No

> Socket Error: 11001Unable to send or receive messages for the Hotmail

> (administrator) account. The host 'HTTP' could not be found. Please verify
> that you have entered the server name correctly.

joelisa aparicio funny

May 4, 2010, 5:34:27 PM5/4/10
like maquise

ANTONIO REIS

May 6, 2010, 4:57:55 PM5/6/10

"VANESSA" <vanessa...@hotmail.fr> escreveu na mensagem

abcde

May 7, 2010, 9:56:41 PM5/7/10

"administrator" <admini...@live.com>
??????:OW26qBc...@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl...

JEA...@optimunonline.com

May 13, 2010, 11:52:32 AM5/13/10

arry

May 22, 2010, 4:47:18 PM5/22/10

"poppsnchopps" <chopps...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

Adam J. Canty

May 29, 2010, 9:44:24 PM5/29/10
your solitoion:
go to google adn type in hotmain in ____________________________

"administrator" <admini...@live.com> wrote in message
> Unable to send or receive messages for the Hotmail (administrator)
> account.
> The host 'HTTP' could not be found. Please verify that you have entered
> the
> server name correctly.
>
> Server: Unable to send or receive messages for the Hotmail
> (administrator)
> account. The host 'HTTP' could not be found. Please verify that you have
> entered the server name correctly.
>
> Server: 'HTTP'
> Windows Live Mail Error ID: 0x800CCC0D
> Protocol: POP3
> Port: 110
> Secure(SSL): No
> Socket Error: 11001Unable to send or receive messages for the Hotmail

> (administrator) account. The host 'HTTP' could not be found. Please verify
> that you have entered the server name correctly.
>
> Server: 'HTTP'
> Windows Live Mail Error ID: 0x800CCC0D
> Protocol: POP3
> Port: 110
> Secure(SSL): No
> Socket Error: 11001Unable to send or receive messages for the Hotmail

> (administrator) account. The host 'HTTP' could not be found. Please verify
> that you have entered the server name correctly.
>
> Server: 'HTTP'
> Windows Live Mail Error ID: 0x800CCC0D
> Protocol: POP3
> Port: 110
> Secure(SSL): No
> Socket Error: 11001Unable to send or receive messages for the Hotmail

> (administrator) account. The host 'HTTP' could not be found. Please verify
> that you have entered the server name correctly.

gebruiker mieke

Jun 4, 2010, 7:44:04 PM6/4/10

"administrator" <admini...@live.com> schreef in bericht