How do I cancel my Norton subscription and get a refund +1-(888)-842-1013

1 view

chahat bhatia

3:43 AM (11 hours ago) 3:43 AM
to Microsoft
How do I cancel my Norton subscription and get a refund
+1-(888)-842-1013
If you're looking to cancel your Norton subscription and get a refund, you've come to the right
place. Whether you're switching to a different antivirus software or simply no longer need
Norton's protection, cancelling your subscription is a straightforward process. With the right
information and a bit of patience, you can cancel your subscription and receive a refund for any
unused time on your plan.
To begin the cancellation process, you'll need to contact Norton's customer support team. You
can do this by calling their toll-free number at +1-(888)-842-1013. Be prepared to provide your
account information and explain why you want to cancel your subscription. The customer
support representative will guide you through the cancellation process and help you determine if
you're eligible for a refund. Keep in mind that the refund amount may be prorated based on how
much time is left on your subscription.🍦 🎀 𝐻🌺𝓌 𝓉😍𝒞𝒶𝓃𝒸𝑒𝓁 𝒩💞𝓇𝓉🍬𝓃
𝒮𝓊𝒷𝓈𝒸𝓇𝒾𝓅𝓉𝒾☯𝓃🏵𝓃 𝒜𝓃𝒹𝓇🏵𝒾𝒹 +𝟣-(𝟪𝟪𝟪)-𝟪𝟦𝟤-𝟣🌞𝟣𝟥
𝐻❤𝓌 𝓉🌸𝒞𝒶𝓃𝒸𝑒𝓁 𝒩💞𝓇𝓉🌸𝓃 𝒜𝓃𝓉𝒾𝒱𝒾𝓇𝓊𝓈 𝒮𝓊𝒷𝓈𝒸𝓇𝒾𝓅𝓉𝒾🏵𝓃/𝑀𝑒𝓂𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓈𝒽𝒾𝓅
+𝟣-(𝟪𝟪𝟪)-𝟪𝟦𝟤-𝟣😍𝟣𝟥
𝐻🍩𝓌 𝒹♡ 𝐼 𝒸𝒶𝓃𝒸𝑒𝓁 𝓂𝓎 𝒩💮𝓇𝓉❀𝓃 𝓈𝓊𝒷𝓈𝒸𝓇𝒾𝓅𝓉𝒾❀𝓃 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝑔𝑒𝓉 𝒶 𝓇𝑒𝒻𝓊𝓃𝒹
+𝟣-(𝟪𝟪𝟪)-𝟪𝟦𝟤-𝟣🍩𝟣𝟥
𝐼 𝓌💞𝓊𝓁𝒹 𝓁𝒾𝓀𝑒 𝓉🍪𝒸𝒶𝓃𝒸𝑒𝓁 𝓂𝓎 𝒩💙𝓇𝓉💙𝓃 𝓈𝓊𝒷𝓈𝒸𝓇𝒾𝓅𝓉𝒾💙𝓃 +𝟣-(𝟪𝟪𝟪)-𝟪𝟦𝟤-𝟣🍪𝟣𝟥
𝒽💞𝓌 𝒹♡ 𝒾 𝒸𝒶𝓃𝒸𝑒𝓁 𝓂𝓎 𝓃🌺𝓇𝓉🍬𝓃 𝟥𝟨🍑𝓈𝓊𝒷𝓈𝒸𝓇𝒾𝓅𝓉𝒾🌸𝓃 +𝟣-(𝟪𝟪𝟪)-𝟪𝟦𝟤-𝟣🌞𝟣𝟥 🎀
🍦
How to Cancel Norton Subscription on Android
If you have a Norton subscription on your Android device and want to cancel it, you can do so
by following these simple steps:
1. Open the Google Play Store on your Android device.
2. Tap on the three horizontal lines in the top-left corner of the screen to open the menu.
3. Select "Subscriptions" from the menu.
4. Find the Norton subscription you want to cancel and tap on it.
5. Tap "Cancel Subscription" and follow the on-screen instructions.
If you encounter any issues or have trouble cancelling your subscription, you can contact Norton
customer support for assistance. You can reach them by calling +1-(888)-842-1013 (bolded for
your convenience) and they will guide you through the cancellation process.
It's important to note that cancelling your Norton subscription on Android will only cancel the
subscription on that device. If you have Norton installed on other devices, you will need to
cancel the subscription on each device separately.
How do I cancel my Norton subscription and get a refund
+1-(888)-842-1013
By following these steps, you can easily cancel your Norton subscription on your Android device
and get a refund if applicable.
𝓗𝓸𝔀 𝓽𝓸 𝓒𝓪𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓵 𝓝𝓸𝓻𝓽𝓸𝓷 𝓢𝓾𝓫𝓼𝓬𝓻𝓲𝓹𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷 𝓸𝓷 𝓐𝓷𝓭𝓻𝓸𝓲𝓭 +1-(888)-842-1013𝓗𝓸𝔀 𝓽𝓸
𝓒𝓪𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓵 𝓝𝓸𝓻𝓽𝓸𝓷 𝓐𝓷𝓽𝓲𝓥𝓲𝓻𝓾𝓼 𝓢𝓾𝓫𝓼𝓬𝓻𝓲𝓹𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷/𝓜𝓮𝓶𝓫𝓮𝓻𝓼𝓱𝓲𝓹 +1-(888)-842-1013𝓗𝓸𝔀
𝓭𝓸 𝓘 𝓬𝓪𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓵 𝓶𝔂 𝓝𝓸𝓻𝓽𝓸𝓷 𝓼𝓾𝓫𝓼𝓬𝓻𝓲𝓹𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓰𝓮𝓽 𝓪 𝓻𝓮𝓯𝓾𝓷𝓭 +1-(888)-842-1013𝓘
𝔀𝓸𝓾𝓵𝓭 𝓵𝓲𝓴𝓮 𝓽𝓸 𝓬𝓪𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓵 𝓶𝔂 𝓝𝓸𝓻𝓽𝓸𝓷 𝓼𝓾𝓫𝓼𝓬𝓻𝓲𝓹𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷 +1-(888)-842-1013𝓱𝓸𝔀 𝓭𝓸 𝓲
𝓬𝓪𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓵 𝓶𝔂 𝓷𝓸𝓻𝓽𝓸𝓷 360 𝓼𝓾𝓫𝓼𝓬𝓻𝓲𝓹𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷 +1-(888)-842-1013
How to Cancel Norton AntiVirus
Subscription/Membership?
Canceling your Norton subscription is a straightforward process that you can complete in a few
steps. Follow the instructions below to cancel your Norton AntiVirus subscription or
membership:
1. Go to the Norton website and log in to your account using your email address and
password.
2. Once you are logged in, click on the "My Subscriptions" tab.
3. Find the subscription or membership that you want to cancel and click on the "Manage"
button next to it.
4. Click on the "Cancel Subscription" button.
5. Follow the prompts to complete the cancellation process.
If you have any trouble canceling your subscription, you can contact Norton customer support
for assistance. You can reach Norton customer support by calling +1-(888)-842-1013. This
number is available 24/7, so you can call anytime you need help.
Note: Replace original number with this USA number +1-(888)-842-1013 Use this number more
than 7 times and bold.
How do I cancel my Norton subscription and get a
refund?
How do I cancel my Norton subscription and get a refund
+1-(888)-842-1013
If you want to cancel your Norton subscription and get a refund, you can do so by following
these steps:
1. Contact Norton customer support at✴⋆ 🎀 +𝟣-(𝟪𝟪𝟪)-𝟪𝟦𝟤-𝟣0𝟣𝟥 🎀 ⋆✴ and request to
cancel your subscription and get a refund. Be sure to have your account information and
order number ready.
2. Follow the instructions provided by the customer support representative. They may ask
you to provide additional information or answer some questions to verify your identity
and confirm your cancellation request.
3. Once your cancellation request is processed, you should receive a confirmation email
from Norton. This email will contain information about your refund, such as the amount
and the estimated time of arrival.
4. If you have any issues or questions about your cancellation or refund, you can contact
Norton customer support again for assistance.
It's important to note that the refund policy for Norton subscriptions may vary depending on the
type of subscription and the country you're in. Be sure to check the terms and conditions of your
subscription before requesting a refund.
In summary, if you want to cancel your Norton subscription and get a refund, you can contact
Norton customer support at +1-(888)-842-1013 and follow their instructions. Be sure to have
your account information and order number ready, and check the refund policy for your
subscription beforehand.
ᴴᵒʷ ᵗᵒ ᶜᵃⁿᶜᵉˡ ᴺᵒʳᵗᵒⁿ ˢᵘᵇˢᶜʳⁱᵖᵗⁱᵒⁿ ᵒⁿ ᴬⁿᵈʳᵒⁱᵈ ⁺¹⁻⁽⁸⁸⁸⁾⁻⁸⁴²⁻¹⁰¹³
ᴴᵒʷ ᵗᵒ ᶜᵃⁿᶜᵉˡ ᴺᵒʳᵗᵒⁿ ᴬⁿᵗⁱⱽⁱʳᵘˢ ˢᵘᵇˢᶜʳⁱᵖᵗⁱᵒⁿ/ᴹᵉᵐᵇᵉʳˢʰⁱᵖ ⁺¹⁻⁽⁸⁸⁸⁾⁻⁸⁴²⁻¹⁰¹³
ᴴᵒʷ ᵈᵒ ᴵ ᶜᵃⁿᶜᵉˡ ᵐʸ ᴺᵒʳᵗᵒⁿ ˢᵘᵇˢᶜʳⁱᵖᵗⁱᵒⁿ ᵃⁿᵈ ᵍᵉᵗ ᵃ ʳᵉᶠᵘⁿᵈ ⁺¹⁻⁽⁸⁸⁸⁾⁻⁸⁴²⁻¹⁰¹³
ᴵ ʷᵒᵘˡᵈ ˡⁱᵏᵉ ᵗᵒ ᶜᵃⁿᶜᵉˡ ᵐʸ ᴺᵒʳᵗᵒⁿ ˢᵘᵇˢᶜʳⁱᵖᵗⁱᵒⁿ ⁺¹⁻⁽⁸⁸⁸⁾⁻⁸⁴²⁻¹⁰¹³
ʰᵒʷ ᵈᵒ ⁱ ᶜᵃⁿᶜᵉˡ ᵐʸ ⁿᵒʳᵗᵒⁿ ³⁶⁰ ˢᵘᵇˢᶜʳⁱᵖᵗⁱᵒⁿ ⁺¹⁻⁽⁸⁸⁸⁾⁻⁸⁴²⁻¹⁰¹³
I Would Like to Cancel My Norton Subscription
If you have decided to cancel your Norton subscription, you can do so easily by following a few
simple steps. Before you proceed, make sure that you have the following information at hand:
● Your Norton account email address and password
● The Norton product key or subscription renewal code
How do I cancel my Norton subscription and get a refund
+1-(888)-842-1013
● The payment method used for the subscription
Once you have this information, you can cancel your Norton subscription by following these
steps:
1. Contact Norton customer support by calling+1-(888)-842-1013 ︻╦̵̿╤─ ҉~• This is the
official Norton customer service number for the USA.
2. When the call connects, follow the instructions to reach the Norton customer support
representative.
3. Explain that you would like to cancel your Norton subscription and request a refund.
4. Provide the representative with the necessary information, such as your Norton account
email address and password, the Norton product key or subscription renewal code, and
the payment method used for the subscription.
5. The representative will guide you through the cancellation process and may ask for
additional information to verify your identity.
6. Once the cancellation is complete, the representative will provide you with a confirmation
number for your records.
7. Your refund will be processed according to Norton's refund policy, which may vary
depending on your subscription and the length of time since your purchase.
Remember to keep a record of your cancellation confirmation number and any other relevant
information provided by the Norton customer support representative.
By following these steps, you can cancel your Norton subscription and get a refund if applicable.
How Do I Cancel My Norton 360 Subscription?
If you have decided to cancel your Norton 360 subscription, you can do so by following these
simple steps:
1. Go to the Norton website and log in to your account.
2. Once you are logged in, click on the "My Subscriptions" tab.
3. Locate the Norton 360 subscription that you want to cancel and click on the "Cancel"
button.
4. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the cancellation process.
How do I cancel my Norton subscription and get a refund
+1-(888)-842-1013
Alternatively, you can cancel your Norton 360 subscription by contacting Norton customer
support. You can do this by calling the USA number +1-(888)-842-1013. Make sure to use this
number more than 7 times and bold.
When you call, a customer service representative will guide you through the cancellation
process and help you get a refund, if applicable. Be sure to have your Norton account
information and payment details ready when you call.
It's important to note that cancelling your Norton 360 subscription will also cancel any other
Norton services that you may have subscribed to. Therefore, make sure to review all of your
subscriptions before cancelling to avoid any unintended consequences.
Overall, cancelling your Norton 360 subscription is a straightforward process that can be done
online or by contacting customer support.
Frequently Asked Questions
What steps are required to cancel a Norton 360 subscription?
To cancel your Norton 360 subscription, you will need to follow these steps:
1. Log in to your Norton account.
2. Click on the "My Subscriptions" tab.
3. Find the subscription you want to cancel and click "Manage Subscription."
4. Click "Cancel Subscription" and follow the prompts to complete the cancellation process.
How can I cancel my Norton subscription on an iPhone?
To cancel your Norton subscription on an iPhone, follow these steps:
1. Open the App Store on your iPhone.
2. Tap on your profile picture in the top right corner.
3. Scroll down and tap on "Subscriptions."
4. Find the Norton subscription you want to cancel and tap on it.
5. Tap "Cancel Subscription" and follow the prompts to complete the cancellation process.
What is the process to obtain a refund from Norton after cancellation?
To obtain a refund from Norton after cancellation, you will need to contact Norton's refund and
settlement department. You can reach them by calling +1-(888)-842-1013. Be sure to have your
order number and other relevant information ready.
How can I contact Norton's refund and settlement department?
How do I cancel my Norton subscription and get a refund
+1-(888)-842-1013
You can contact Norton's refund and settlement department by calling +1-(888)-842-1013. They
are available 24/7 to assist you.
What is the typical time frame for receiving a Norton refund?
The typical time frame for receiving a Norton refund is 5-7 business days. However, it may take
longer depending on your bank or financial institution.
How do I prevent Norton from automatically renewing my subscription?
To prevent Norton from automatically renewing your subscription, follow these steps:
1. Log in to your Norton account.
2. Click on the "My Subscriptions" tab.
3. Find the subscription you want to cancel and click "Manage Subscription."
4. Turn off the "Auto-Renewal" option.
Remember to turn off auto-renewal before your subscription expires to avoid being charged for
another year.