Sr Quality Assurance in Columbus, OH for the Long Term Duration (Need 8+ years experience)

1 view

Anvesh Rec

Nov 2, 2016, 9:51:20 AM11/2/16
to anvesh recruit

ROLE

Sr Quality Assurance

LOCATION

Columbus OH

DURATION

LONG TERM

RATE

$50/hr on C2C

CLIENT

DIRECT

INTERVIEW TYPE

Phone and In-Person

Local candidates strongly preferred

ALL candidates MUST be able to attend a personal interview, NO phone interviews, NO Skype, NO exceptions

State Experience Highly Preferred

U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply

Note: For H1 While submitting I need consultant I 797 OR ID Proof.

Mandatory Requirements/Time

  • 7 Years in testing I.T products and applications.
  • 5 Years automation experience using MS Visual Studio Coded UI, Team Foundation Server and Microsoft Test Manager
  • 5 Years Development/scripting skills in C#
  • 5 Years in End to End Test Automation experience
  • 5 Years demonstrated experience in converting existing manual test cases to automation scripts.
  • 5 Years conducting test case reviews to ensure scenarios accurately capture business functionality.
  • Contributes to continuous process improvements to increase the efficiency of QA and development.
  • Excellent communication skills both written and oral Needs to show at least 1 year Quality Assurance experience in a technical capacity with a large organization as ODPS.  The experience must encompass the writing of test strategies, test scenarios, test plans and test scripts.
  • Must have at least 1 year experience working on Agile/Scrum I.T. projects.
  • Must have experience working with Microsoft Test Manager on at least one project

Desired Skills/Time

  • Certifications in Software Testing Field.
  • Programming background.
  • Certifications in Microsoft tools and technologies.
  • CRUD Testing experience
  • Test coverage and estimations experience
--

Thanking you

Warm Regards

ANVESH