Microsoft Money, since Easter 2021, problem uploading from FT with hleofx quotes tool: MS money 2005 UK version

Richard Wood

Apr 13, 2021, 9:02:38 AM4/13/21
to Microsoft Money

Since Easter, the tool has partially stopper working. It may be something the FT did to its system over the long weekend

The tool seems to download and convert the prices in its various windows. (I have 19 data points).

When importing to money the "upload complete" popup comes up then the review investments window. I press next and we get to the update and finish window but when I press finish, money reverts to the review holdings window. If I check the dummy account it says 13 entries to read, meaning that the update has stopped for some reason after 6 prices have been updated into money.

I have attached the OFX file in case it helps troubleshooting the issue.

My investigations have reviled  that the fault lies with the GB00B559X853 ticker which had been working fine up until Easter. I have repaired the my money file but no errors were found. The investment dates back to a first entry in 2015 with much buying and selling recorded and the investment being held in an ISA account and my pension account as well as in the dummy account. The FT says that the ticker is still valid.

Can Cal Learner or some other expert help please?

Richard85394-quotes-text.txt

quotes-text.txt
quotes-text.txt
quotes-text.txt

Bob Smiley

Apr 13, 2021, 2:09:49 PM4/13/21
to Microsoft Money
I've run the OFX Analyzer and no errors were found.

Go to the Accounts List and find the link next to the watch account that says "x transactions to read". Right-click that link and select "Delete Statement". Then try importing the OFX file again.

Bob

Sujit Patel

May 10, 2021, 10:07:23 AM5/10/21
to Microsoft Money
Not sure if you resolved this but other suggestion is to use MSMoneyQuotes. It is so much easier to use.