Bills and deposits

Raymond Carr

Jan 29, 2021, 6:41:46 AM1/29/21
to Microsoft Money
Hope someone can help. I have been all through the help section on Microsoft money. My Bills and deposits suddenly became in reverse order-bottom to top. In trying to correct this my clicking on return to default I now have all my bills and deposits in alphabetical order so all for a particular payee listed one after the other. How do I get back to the bills and deposits page being in chronological date due order?

Ian T

Jan 29, 2021, 6:54:59 AM1/29/21
to Microsoft Money

In “Bills Summary” you should have a column header called “Next Due”. Just click on that column header and it will put your bills into date order. When you click it the order will toggle between Ascending date or Descending date as indicated by the direction of an arrow symbol.

 Regards

Ian

Raymond Carr

Jan 29, 2021, 7:13:48 AM1/29/21
to Microsoft Money
Thanks Ian, Unfortunately I cannot find "Bills Summary" so no column header "Next due". I think I am using Microsoft Money 2003 so wonder if that is different to the one you ae advising me on.
Regards
Ray

Raymond Carr

Jan 29, 2021, 7:56:25 AM1/29/21
to Microsoft Money
Sorry Ian. Now sorted .Everything back in date order.
Many thanks
Regards
Ray