Annual % Return

D. Kleiser

Dec 24, 2020, 12:18:26 PM12/24/20
to Microsoft Money
I'm running Microsoft Money Plus Deluxe 17.0  in Windows 10.
When viewing with the analysis link in the left pane, under Performance, some but not all investments show an annual % return of 0.00, though they are mostly positive long term, while % Gain and Gain are positive. I'd appreciate suggestions on how to fix this. Thanks and Merry Christmas!

Cal Learner

Dec 24, 2020, 6:30:31 PM12/24/20
to Microsoft Money
I don't know what the analysis link in the left pane is.

I like the Portfolio view, and I suggest you would find it useful. I suggest that you configure a Shortcut to it.

Without downloads from the Microsoft servers, many Portfolio columns continue to work because the values are computed from transaction history and quotes.  Quotes can be entered by hand, or you can useMSMoneyQuotes or the PocketSense scripts to download quotes.  Here are columns that I find to be useful, and which work without the Microsoft servers. Symbol, Name, LastPrice, Quantity, MarketValue, Gain, PriceAppreciation PriceAppreciation, TotalAnnualizedReturn, TotalReturn-1Week, TotalReturn-4Weeks, TotalReturn-3Month,TotalReturn-YTD, TotalReturn-3Month,TotalReturn-YTD, TotalReturn-1Year, TotalReturn-3Year, TotalReturn-AllDates, LastTransactionDate, Memo, %OfPortfolio, AverageCost, Commissions, Currency, CurrencyCode, CallDate, BondType.

D. Kleiser

Jan 1, 2021, 6:35:40 PM1/1/21
to Microsoft Money
Thanks, Cal