Printing a Financial Plan

Nathan Giard

Nov 8, 2020, 3:40:04 AM11/8/20
to Microsoft Money
Hello everyone,

In the financial planner on the Action plan page, it says Print your plan.

"Your financial plan will always be stored in Money so you can review it and your progress at a later date. But you may want to print your plan so you can discuss it with your partner, financial planner, lawyer, accountant, or investment professional."

Anyone have any idea how to do this?

Thanks,
Nathan

Bob Smiley

Nov 8, 2020, 11:47:25 AM11/8/20
to Microsoft Money
I believe they are talking about the Lifetime Planner under Planning. To print, use the File/Print menu.

Nathan Giard

Nov 9, 2020, 4:30:56 AM11/9/20
to Microsoft Money
And so it is! I've never printed anything in Money other than reports so I never poked around in there in that context.

Thanks Bob