Re: Abridged summary of microsoft-money@googlegroups.com - 6 updates in 1 topic

M M

Feb 3, 2021, 8:53:25 PM2/3/21
to microso...@googlegroups.com
Thank you for your help.  I believe that I was able to download a copy from Ameridan.  I appreciate everyone's feedback and help.

On Wed, Feb 3, 2021 at 10:28 AM <microso...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
M M <tta...@gmail.com>: Feb 02 08:54PM -0800

I have been a user of the Microsoft Money Sunset for several years and I
made the horrible realization that I may not have the install file saved to
my hard drive or otherwise backed-up. ...more
"Adr...@adrianskinner.co.uk" <Adr...@adrianskinner.co.uk>: Feb 03 03:35AM -0800

The downloads were indeed where you looked and have disappeared. Moneymyps
also seems a dead end. I have a copy of the UK install file, which will be
of no use to you. I am certain that other ...more
Dominic Payer <payerd...@gmail.com>: Feb 03 03:59AM -0800

moneymvps still exists and could be accessed if you unblocked it in your AV.

The Money 2005 QFE downloads - UK, French and International English - can
be found at Microsoft (MS) Money Patches ...more
Doris Tomlin <doris....@gmail.com>: Feb 03 09:04AM -0500

It looks like CNET has a downloadable copy.
https://download.cnet.com/Microsoft-Money-Plus-Sunset-Deluxe/3000-2057_4-77545178.html
...more
William Becker <michell...@gmail.com>: Feb 03 07:19AM -0800

And don't forget that Microsoft Money Sunset needs a patch, - a replacement
of the mnyob99.dll file. Instructions on how to do that and links to the
patched file for both Money Plus Deluxe and ...more
"Ameridan (microsoftmoneyoffline.wordpress.com)" <nxt...@gmail.com>: Feb 03 07:45AM -0800

Thank you Bill. Also, I've just updated all of the links to the Money
files on my Welcome page:

https://microsoftmoneyoffline.wordpress.com/2010/05/09/intro/

On Wednesday, February 3, 2021 at ...more