Money Activation

Nadine Burch

Oct 22, 2020, 8:45:28 PM10/22/20
to Microsoft Money
I'm trying to activate Money plus deluxe 2007 on Windows 10. After putting the product key in, it showed an error message:
Internet Connection Failure
The product you are attempting to run is unable to connect to the Internet to obtain a license key. You may not be able to run this program fully until a connection is made.
Please check that you are connected to the Internet. If you have a connection already, please check that your firewall settings will allow this software program access to our servers.
Error code: -1

My computer is connected to the internet though.
Please help me to find a solution on this.

William Becker

Oct 22, 2020, 9:10:06 PM10/22/20
to Microsoft Money
The Money activation servers are gone.  But you don't need them.  Instead, uninstall Money 2007 and then download and install the free version of Money Plus Sunset at this link:

Then do the replacement of the mnyob99.dll that is described in this link:

Post back if you need help with any of this.