Restore Money Sounds

William Becker

Nov 20, 2020, 5:36:27 PM11/20/20
to Microsoft Money
My Money sounds disappeared just after I upgraded (or more precisely, was forced to upgrade) from Windows 1909 to Windows 2004. The upgrade itself wasn’t the problem. For some reason, my desktop theme changed somewhat and I had to manually make a number of corrections to get back to my desired colors. It is well know that a change to the desktop theme may to silence all Money sounds. Go figure.   Anyway, if you need to restore your Money sounds, have a look at Bob Smiley’s post here:

https://social.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/2d2b8133-76c5-498a-af09-f9d1df49a54d/money-sunset-no-longer-produces-sound?forum=money

Worked great. Thanks, Bob!

Bill Becker

Bob Smiley

Nov 20, 2020, 6:22:14 PM11/20/20
to Microsoft Money
You're welcome, Bill.  I always have that reg file handy, just in case.

Bob