Groups
Groups
Sign in
Groups
Groups
Microsoft Money
Conversations
About
Send feedback
Help
Group path
Microsoft Money
Contact owners and managers
1–30 of 611
Mark all as read
Report group
0 selected
N G
, …
-Kevin N
5
Oct 8
Microsoft Money in Linux / macOS - 08Oct2026
Hi Nathan, I think the 'press any key to continue' option is perfect for providing the
unread,
Microsoft Money in Linux / macOS - 08Oct2026
Hi Nathan, I think the 'press any key to continue' option is perfect for providing the
Oct 8
N G
, …
-Kevin N
16
Oct 8
Microsoft Money in Linux / macOS - 06Oct2026
Hi Nathan, >Is that the part when you're supposed to click File, Open and select your mny file
unread,
Microsoft Money in Linux / macOS - 06Oct2026
Hi Nathan, >Is that the part when you're supposed to click File, Open and select your mny file
Oct 8
Stephen Google
,
Thomas Rompf
3
Oct 6
64 bit Version of Excel MoneyLink Add In?
I just had ChatGPT update my Office install to 64 bit while retaining all my personalization and
unread,
64 bit Version of Excel MoneyLink Add In?
I just had ChatGPT update my Office install to 64 bit while retaining all my personalization and
Oct 6
N G
, …
Glenn Munroe
6
Oct 5
Microsoft Money in Linux - 03Oct2026
I'll be uploading a new msmoneysetup in a day or two. It will have a fix for the offset subtotals
unread,
Microsoft Money in Linux - 03Oct2026
I'll be uploading a new msmoneysetup in a day or two. It will have a fix for the offset subtotals
Oct 5
N G
,
Alan Oberlander
4
Oct 5
Microsoft Money in MacOS - 04Oct2026
I'll be uploading a new msmoneysetup in a day or two. It will have a fix for the offset subtotals
unread,
Microsoft Money in MacOS - 04Oct2026
I'll be uploading a new msmoneysetup in a day or two. It will have a fix for the offset subtotals
Oct 5
N G
, …
Michael Shorten (Chgowiz)
6
Oct 5
MS Money 2005 Fix
For anyone who wants to try the mars.ini fix without using the new msmoneysetup (although I highly
unread,
MS Money 2005 Fix
For anyone who wants to try the mars.ini fix without using the new msmoneysetup (although I highly
Oct 5
Tom Roberts
, …
Stephen Google
5
Oct 4
cannot close account
it won't let me On Sat, Oct 3, 2026 at 9:43 AM Stephen Google <scuss...@gmail.com> wrote
unread,
cannot close account
it won't let me On Sat, Oct 3, 2026 at 9:43 AM Stephen Google <scuss...@gmail.com> wrote
Oct 4
Vince B
, …
Ameridan (microsoftmoneyoffline.wordpress.com)
4
Oct 4
Money Sunset Version 17 (US) Slow Opening to Run
https://microsoftmoneyoffline.wordpress.com/2012/12/02/windows-8-64-bit-version-compatibility-with-
unread,
Money Sunset Version 17 (US) Slow Opening to Run
https://microsoftmoneyoffline.wordpress.com/2012/12/02/windows-8-64-bit-version-compatibility-with-
Oct 4
Paul862
,
Stephen Google
2
Oct 4
Win !! version 26H2 and Money 2005 (UK): Version 14.0.120.1105
Money 2005 UK OK for me in 26H2 On Saturday, 3 October 2026 at 16:45:34 UTC+1 Paul862 wrote: Hi All,
unread,
Win !! version 26H2 and Money 2005 (UK): Version 14.0.120.1105
Money 2005 UK OK for me in 26H2 On Saturday, 3 October 2026 at 16:45:34 UTC+1 Paul862 wrote: Hi All,
Oct 4
D. Kleiser
,
Cal Learner
3
Oct 3
Old "Ghost" Stock and Fund Names
Cal, That works well, thanks. One has to be careful how one deletes, though. The first time, I got
unread,
Old "Ghost" Stock and Fund Names
Cal, That works well, thanks. One has to be careful how one deletes, though. The first time, I got
Oct 3
Tyler
, …
N G
9
Oct 3
Input fields too small / text clipped on Kubuntu 26.04
Turns out, I was able to fix this after all. The mnyob99.dll needed a couple more edits and now
unread,
Input fields too small / text clipped on Kubuntu 26.04
Turns out, I was able to fix this after all. The mnyob99.dll needed a couple more edits and now
Oct 3
Tom McMullan
, …
Stephen Google
7
Oct 3
MoneyLink Bridge for 64-bit Excel — independent testers wanted
Export to Excel from a report is very useful. Also in some views like Portfolio View you can copy to
unread,
MoneyLink Bridge for 64-bit Excel — independent testers wanted
Export to Excel from a report is very useful. Also in some views like Portfolio View you can copy to
Oct 3
Tom McMullan
, …
Tom Roberts
8
Sep 28
A Working Verion of a 64bit Compliant Money Link to Excel Tool
Have been working on a test release so just getting round to responding to a few of the previous
unread,
A Working Verion of a 64bit Compliant Money Link to Excel Tool
Have been working on a test release so just getting round to responding to a few of the previous
Sep 28
Michael Shorten (Chgowiz)
, …
N G
4
Sep 27
Upgrade to Golden Gate on my Neo broke Money
If anyone else has this problem, just go ahead and re-run Install and that should reinstall Rosetta 2
unread,
Upgrade to Golden Gate on my Neo broke Money
If anyone else has this problem, just go ahead and re-run Install and that should reinstall Rosetta 2
Sep 27
Stephen Google
, …
Ameridan (microsoftmoneyoffline.wordpress.com)
4
Sep 23
How to Move a single Fund Between Investment Accounts
I personally addend ► to the investments being transferred, so I can easily identify transferred
unread,
How to Move a single Fund Between Investment Accounts
I personally addend ► to the investments being transferred, so I can easily identify transferred
Sep 23
danba...@gmail.com
2
Sep 14
How do I recreate a recurring loan payment?
I think I found the way using Ameridan's site (thanks as always!) and the Debt Reduction Planner.
unread,
How do I recreate a recurring loan payment?
I think I found the way using Ameridan's site (thanks as always!) and the Debt Reduction Planner.
Sep 14
suj...@gmail.com
, …
Stephen Google
10
Aug 30
CSV files
i just started using using Barclaycard and downloaded the .csv file to find all values are rounded up
unread,
CSV files
i just started using using Barclaycard and downloaded the .csv file to find all values are rounded up
Aug 30
Cal Learner
, …
Ken H
6
Aug 29
A lot of stock splits
Obviously I didn't know what I was talking about :( Have never run across this. FYI: On a
unread,
A lot of stock splits
Obviously I didn't know what I was talking about :( Have never run across this. FYI: On a
Aug 29
Cal Learner
,
Tom Meyer
3
Aug 26
F2O advanced: Dividend coming in as Cash Transaction
If it is your preference to enter the Core monthly distributions into the Investment Transactions>
unread,
F2O advanced: Dividend coming in as Cash Transaction
If it is your preference to enter the Core monthly distributions into the Investment Transactions>
Aug 26
N G
, …
Fabrice C
9
Aug 11
Microsoft Money in Linux - 06JUN2026
Hi Fabrice, Congratulations on installing Money in Mint! Are you a long time Linux user? As far as I
unread,
Microsoft Money in Linux - 06JUN2026
Hi Fabrice, Congratulations on installing Money in Mint! Are you a long time Linux user? As far as I
Aug 11
Alan Pickering
,
Ameridan (microsoftmoneyoffline.wordpress.com)
2
Aug 10
Setting up MS Money on a new Windows 11 PC and transferring the current Money file onto it
You are currently using Sunset Deluxe, and I advise installing the same on your new PC (not ver 14).
unread,
Setting up MS Money on a new Windows 11 PC and transferring the current Money file onto it
You are currently using Sunset Deluxe, and I advise installing the same on your new PC (not ver 14).
Aug 10
Barney
, …
Stephen Google
14
Aug 9
Weird Report issue
I use a dealing account for my shares and gilts etc eg. AJ Bell in the UK. My investment dealing
unread,
Weird Report issue
I use a dealing account for my shares and gilts etc eg. AJ Bell in the UK. My investment dealing
Aug 9
Christopher Smith
, …
Stephen Google
7
Aug 7
Finding Closed Accounts in MSMoney
There is no need to delete old accounts or transanctions. I have many accounts & tansactions and
unread,
Finding Closed Accounts in MSMoney
There is no need to delete old accounts or transanctions. I have many accounts & tansactions and
Aug 7
Tom Roberts
,
Cal Learner
6
Aug 5
new payee
Cal It turned out to be easier to check backup files and I found one 2 weeks old which allowed
unread,
new payee
Cal It turned out to be easier to check backup files and I found one 2 weeks old which allowed
Aug 5
C Law
, …
Cal Learner
7
Aug 3
Getting fund price updates using MSMoneyQuotes
1. If the first line of SymbolMap.csv gets ignored, I suspect it has a Unicode prefix, and
unread,
Getting fund price updates using MSMoneyQuotes
1. If the first line of SymbolMap.csv gets ignored, I suspect it has a Unicode prefix, and
Aug 3
Michael Joslin
,
Dan Adkins
2
Aug 2
Money delay backup
yes, set it up to prompt you each time. On Sun, Aug 2, 2026 at 4:51 PM Michael Joslin <
unread,
Money delay backup
yes, set it up to prompt you each time. On Sun, Aug 2, 2026 at 4:51 PM Michael Joslin <
Aug 2
Stephen Google
, …
First Name Last Name
7
Jul 29
No MSMoneyQuotes Price Feed for Rathbone Global Opportunities Class I Acc.
I've been working on Sunriise off and on, an open-source project for getting data out of
unread,
No MSMoneyQuotes Price Feed for Rathbone Global Opportunities Class I Acc.
I've been working on Sunriise off and on, an open-source project for getting data out of
Jul 29
Martin Carpenter
, …
Greg Grote
11
Jul 27
Money Exporter - Export and Backup Your Money File to CSV, XLSX, QIF, OFX, QFX, QBO
What's new Plain-English release notes for Wealth Horizon Money Exporter. For the technical
unread,
Money Exporter - Export and Backup Your Money File to CSV, XLSX, QIF, OFX, QFX, QBO
What's new Plain-English release notes for Wealth Horizon Money Exporter. For the technical
Jul 27
Stephen Google
Jul 26
Indec Linked Gilt Sale Bug
I've run into what looks like a long‑standing Microsoft Money bug when redeeming a UK index‑
unread,
Indec Linked Gilt Sale Bug
I've run into what looks like a long‑standing Microsoft Money bug when redeeming a UK index‑
Jul 26
Fossil
,
Ameridan (microsoftmoneyoffline.wordpress.com)
3
Jul 22
deleting un-used investments
thanks very much, that was baffling me for ages On Wednesday, 22 July 2026 at 11:55:47 UTC+1 Ameridan
unread,
deleting un-used investments
thanks very much, that was baffling me for ages On Wednesday, 22 July 2026 at 11:55:47 UTC+1 Ameridan
Jul 22