Competition replays and baseline bot source codes

Ruizhe Yu

Oct 3, 2023, 4:00:36 PM10/3/23
to microRTS
Hello everyone,
I am a PhD student and I am hoping to use the replay data of the competitions in my research. In the website it is stated that replay data is available on request, who do I need to contact? Would the data be on video format or does it come as a list of actions/states?

Aside from that, it also states that some bots that are not open sourced can be requested, would this be the same person to contact?

I assume that Santiago manages both but it seems that latest competitions have changed management, do I need to contact someone else?

Regards,
Ruizhe