Game License

Piers Williams

Apr 16, 2018, 10:49:15 AM4/16/18
to microRTS
Hello,

I am a PhD student at Essex University and for part of a course we are teaching on game design we wish to use some of your agent code in our own game engine (Slightly different but we adapted your agent code). To do this we would publish our game engine including the adapted AI from your competition onto Maven central so it is available easily.

We could not find a license on your code - which we require a GPL compatible license to distribute our engine onto Maven.

Do you have a license or any restrictions for use of your code?

Many thanks,

Piers

Santiago Ontanon

Apr 16, 2018, 11:00:24 AM4/16/18
to Piers Williams, microRTS
Hi Piers,

Ops, I thought there was a GPL license, but I realize now there isn’t. I just added the license to the repo. Thanks for noticing!

And also, very interesting what you are trying to do, so, keep us updated ;)

santi