MicroProfile 3.3-RC1 Released

John Clingan

Feb 6, 2020, 6:17:17 PM2/6/20
to Eclipse MicroProfile
Now MicroProfile 3.3-RC1 now available. Note that this release was built with RC releases for Metrics, Health, and Rest Client. The docs, however, reference the final releases of all specs.

Emily Jiang

Feb 7, 2020, 5:23:56 AM2/7/20
to Eclipse MicroProfile
Thanks John! Just one observation. Recently across the specs, we improved the release page due to the feedback raised on MP Config where in the past we uploaded the spec/html and people have to download it first and open it. I advocated across the board that we directly add links to the pdf/html hosted in eclipse. In this way, the javadoc/pdf/html can be free viewable, less error prone as there is no download and upload.

See:

Can you update your release page accordingly by directly copying/updating the links?

Thanks
Emily

Kevin Sutter

Feb 10, 2020, 5:11:10 PM2/10/20
to Eclipse MicroProfile
I like that idea, Emily.  Thanks for the pointer!

-- Kevin