HealthCheck's Response object

John D. Ament

Aug 19, 2017, 9:16:30 AM8/19/17
to Eclipse MicroProfile
Reading through the Health API's docs, I was confused by the Reponse object being used.  At first, I thought it was JAX-RS's Response, but its not.  It also uses ResponseBuilder, which is a common name in JAX-RS as well.  I would recommend considering renaming this, to avoid confusion on consumers.

Alasdair Nottingham

Aug 19, 2017, 11:14:28 AM8/19/17
to microp...@googlegroups.com
+1

Alasdair Nottingham

On Aug 19, 2017, at 9:16 AM, John D. Ament <john.d...@gmail.com> wrote:

Reading through the Health API's docs, I was confused by the Reponse object being used.  At first, I thought it was JAX-RS's Response, but its not.  It also uses ResponseBuilder, which is a common name in JAX-RS as well.  I would recommend considering renaming this, to avoid confusion on consumers.

Heiko Braun

Aug 21, 2017, 6:06:07 AM8/21/17
to Eclipse MicroProfile

Scott submitted two proposal that address this concern:

Please take a look, think through it and use +1 / -1 to cast your vote on the proposals. We'd like to drive one or other the forward.