Why aren't these builds showing up on maven central?

sst...@redhat.com

Aug 29, 2017, 1:42:06 AM8/29/17
to Eclipse MicroProfile
I have been trying to get a release candidate out to maven central, and although the build looks like it succeeds, nothing is showing up. Here is a gist of the build log:

I had to use a slightly different command because the default gpg executable on my system does not work. Is there something else that needs to be done to get a build to show up?

John D. Ament

Aug 29, 2017, 5:50:17 AM8/29/17
to Eclipse MicroProfile
I see several staging repos for you at oss.sonatype.org.  All have errors of some kind you should review.

However, I don't think we're supposed to be pushing the RC to maven central, just the final releases.

Emily Jiang

Aug 29, 2017, 6:24:29 AM8/29/17
to Eclipse MicroProfile
John was right that we should only push to maven central when releasing the final release. Once you push, all RCs plus final release will show up there. Ondro should be able to help when it is ready to push to maven central.

Emily

sst...@redhat.com

Aug 29, 2017, 10:43:49 AM8/29/17
to Eclipse MicroProfile

On Tuesday, August 29, 2017 at 2:50:17 AM UTC-7, John D. Ament wrote:
I see several staging repos for you at oss.sonatype.org.  All have errors of some kind you should review.

The only two I see are ones I tried to upload directly. At the time I did not even see those so I'll look at what the errors are. So where are these seemingly successful deploys leaving things or are you seeing other staged artifacts? I only see:

MP-JWT 1.0-RC5 API
MP-JWT 1.0-RC5 TCK

However, I don't think we're supposed to be pushing the RC to maven central, just the final releases.

Ok, I'm just trying to get the procedure down before having to fumble with this doing the final release.

sst...@redhat.com

Aug 29, 2017, 10:44:52 AM8/29/17
to Eclipse MicroProfile
You mean all RCs we have built on the Eclipse release repositories?