Eclipse MicroProfile BOF at CodeOne

Ken Finnigan

Oct 12, 2018, 2:04:28 PM10/12/18
to Eclipse MicroProfile
All,

I've put together some slides for the BOF that Emily, Reza and I will be leading at CodeOne [1].

Emily/Reza - if you have additional suggestions or comments that would be great, I tried to keep it "light" on the slides.

I'd also like to ask the wider community to review and provide feedback, in particular as there's some information about the new specifications that are currently in progress in the slides and I'm not that familiar with them.

Thanks
Ken

m.reza.rahman

Oct 12, 2018, 4:17:21 PM10/12/18
to microp...@googlegroups.com
I think this is more than adequate for the purposes of a BoF. Thanks so much for putting it together and see you in a few weeks.

Emily Jiang

Oct 16, 2018, 4:48:47 PM10/16/18
to Eclipse MicroProfile
Looks good, Ken! Just one more comments: I would like to add one slide on service mesh repo and the plan. Will you add one or you grant me the editor access?

Thanks
Emily

Ken Finnigan

Oct 17, 2018, 10:24:56 AM10/17/18