MP Rest Client 1.2 milestone release

Andy McCright

Nov 16, 2018, 10:29:36 AM11/16/18
to Eclipse MicroProfile
Hi All,

We just published a milestone release of MP Rest Client 1.2.  You can find more info here:

You can pull in the APIs using these Maven coordinates:

<dependency>
    <groupId>org.eclipse.microprofile.rest.client</groupId>
    <artifactId>microprofile-rest-client-api</artifactId>
    <version>1.2-m1</version>
</dependency>

We're still planning more content changes before we issue a release candidate, but we wanted people to have a chance to test the features that are already delivered.

Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns about this pre-release.

Thanks!

Andy