[MPWG] Call to Action for ALL active MicroProfiler Committers & Contributors!

Amelia Eiras

Aug 10, 2020, 10:07:12 PM8/10/20
to MicroProfile Community
Hola MicroProfilers,

Anyone who is an active committer & contributor to the MicroProfile project, please do try your best to join tomorrow the 1full hour dedicated to the MPWG discussion.

For current active Committers, an essential part of the MicroProfile Working Group Charter Proposal_ version 0.6 draft that deals with YOU being a standalone Member under the MPWG needs your attention and requires your feedback.

For current active Contributors, adding value to MP beyond-code, do you want to be recognized for not-code contributions?

First, I love that Committers are finally fully recognized Members alongside with Corporations and Guess Members under the MPWG with version 0.6 of the Charter.

That I knew back in April,[ tracing, it has taken +4 months for everyone to catch-up ) when we started writing the MP standalone Charter, however, none else saw it, and that's ok.

What is not ok is to defer, like it was done back then, matching via words/writing how Contributing to MP has been owned for the last 4years. There is nothing challenging about it.

PLEASE see this time as your opportunity to step in and help write this part. It belongs to YOU.

If you are not able, yet you got this message, please check out the  call recording that will be shared via MP twitter later in the week.

YOUR voice matters, use it! :)

image.png