Naar het eerste ongelezen bericht

John Clingan

ongelezen,
1 apr 2021, 17:46:3201-04-2021
aan MicroProfile
I took an AI during the MicroProfile Live Hangout to work out the Zoom meeting minutes.

I have set up recurring meetings for the MicroProfile Marketing and MicroProfile Technical Meetings and shared the host codes with the hosts. Assuming these calls go well next week without Zoom issues, we can share the host code with the component spec teams to use the Zoom account.

Edwin Derks

ongelezen,
2 apr 2021, 02:20:4802-04-2021
aan MicroProfile Community
Thanks John, let's see how it goes :)

On Thu, 1 Apr 2021 at 23:46, John Clingan <jcli...@redhat.com> wrote:
I took an AI during the MicroProfile Live Hangout to work out the Zoom meeting minutes.

I have set up recurring meetings for the MicroProfile Marketing and MicroProfile Technical Meetings and shared the host codes with the hosts. Assuming these calls go well next week without Zoom issues, we can share the host code with the component spec teams to use the Zoom account.

Allen beantwoorden
Auteur beantwoorden
Doorsturen
0 nieuwe berichten