bi-weekly MicroProfile Community Hangout changing to zoom

Kevin Sutter

Jan 17, 2018, 12:50:55 PM1/17/18
to Eclipse MicroProfile
Hi,
Just wanted to let everyone know that we're changing the bi-weekly MicroProfile Community Hangout to the Eclipse zoom account.  Since our previous bluejean account that John setup for us expired, we decided to go the route of using the Eclipse zoom account.  I have updated the MicroProfile calendar accordingly:

https://calendar.google.com/calendar/embed?src=gbnbc373ga40n0tvbl88nkc3r4%40group.calendar.google.com

We are keeping the same time, same days, same participants.  The only thing changing is the e-meeting that is in use:
https://eclipse.zoom.us/j/949859967

Hope this works for us!  Let's try it out...

--  Kevin

P.S.  The way it is setup, the zoom meeting can be used regardless of who dials in.  That is, neither John nor I should have to login for this meeting to happen.  The only drawback is that only John and I have recording capability.  This is because this is an Eclipse account and the PMC only wants to share the password with the Project leads.  I don't think this is a big drawback.  If there is a meeting that neither John or I can attend, then you'll just have to take good notes.  :-)

Amelia Eiras

Jan 18, 2018, 3:41:02 PM1/18/18
to Eclipse MicroProfile
Thanks Kevin!