Eclipse OCX MPWG attendance

John Clingan

Jun 27, 2024, 1:58:47 PM (5 days ago) Jun 27
to MicroProfile
Are there any plans for MPWG members to attend Eclipse OCX? If we have good coverage there is an opportunity to reserve a meeting room if we need one. Please reply here with a +1 on attendance and a +1 on the desire to reserve a room to meet F2F.

Thanks!

Reza Rahman

Jun 27, 2024, 2:31:26 PM (5 days ago) Jun 27
to microp...@googlegroups.com
I will make a final decision in the following weeks but I will most likely be attending. I think it’s always a good idea to try to meet face-to-face when possible.

Are there any plans for MPWG members to attend Eclipse OCX? If we have good coverage there is an opportunity to reserve a meeting room if we need one. Please reply here with a +1 on attendance and a +1 on the desire to reserve a room to meet F2F.

Thanks!

John Clingan

Jun 27, 2024, 4:29:43 PM (5 days ago) Jun 27
to MicroProfile
Thx Reza