review blog/post contribution

Daniel Dias Dos Santos

Dec 3, 2018, 5:53:01 PM12/3/18
to microp...@googlegroups.com, microprofil...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I added a post in the MP.io WordPress about microprofile 1.0 in pt of the Otávio, this post needs to be redirected to the original post.

--
Daniel Dias dos Santos
Java Developer

Amelia Eiras

Dec 3, 2018, 7:39:59 PM12/3/18
to Daniel Dias, MicroProfile, MicroProfile Marketing
Daniel,

Your collaboration on tracing current and old MP content immediately after the wknd Twitter exchange is an inspiration to emulate.
Thank you for enabling me to prioritize some of my time today to not only catch up on MP “Become a Contributor” project but to put a few extra steps in place that could likely make the process better.

Videos are posted, congratulations on your very first Contribution on MP.io blog!

MP 1.0 needs to be re-submitted by its author Otavio to reflect the writer and give credit correctly as nicely stated on your message below. Quoting you:  this post needs to be redirected to the original post.
That means you need to delete its submission and ask Otavio to follow the same steps you already completed. :)

Thanks for rocking it and for the trust to use open channels to add value and show our Community how easy it actually is to share & add value to MicroProfile.

Daniel Dias Dos Santos

Dec 4, 2018, 9:58:56 AM12/4/18
to Amelia Eiras, microp...@googlegroups.com, microprofil...@googlegroups.com
Hi Amelia,

How nice to be able to help with something.

Thanks for posting on the videos on the site. (For example

I'll talk to Otavio about your post.

Thank you very much .
--
Daniel Dias dos Santos