MP Marekting Designs

Theresa Nguyen

Aug 22, 2017, 5:18:11 PM8/22/17
to Eclipse MicroProfile Marketing, MicroProfile
Hello Everyone,

Quick update on the MP Marketing Designs. This folder will have the artwork for the community to use. It will continually be updated as we have designs. For now we have 4 sticker styles for the community to use. T-shirt & hoodie designs coming soon. There will be a single doc with vendor information to help those who want to order on their own.
Huge Thank You to Ryan for creating these designs. Awesome work!

If there are other designs you'd like to see, please make the request here. If you'd like to contribute to this folder, please let us know your ideas.

-Theresa

Mike Croft

Aug 31, 2017, 4:16:37 AM8/31/17
to Eclipse MicroProfile, microprofil...@googlegroups.com
Always a big fan of stickers :-) Can I ask that the white background is kept? I've found that stickers with transparent backgrounds tend to be less vibrant on black laptops!