MicroProfile 4.1-RC1 has been released

Edwin Derks

Jun 15, 2021, 2:48:08 PM6/15/21
to MicroProfile Community
Dear MicroProfilers,

We are excited to announce that MicroProfile 4.1-RC1 has been released! You can find it here:

The release notes can be found in the Release Plan here:

Thanks to everyone involved. Please have a look and provide any feedback.

Kind regards,

Edwin Derks

Amelia Eiras

Jun 15, 2021, 3:08:12 PM6/15/21
to MPCommunity
Edwin,

So exciting!
The first link gives me a 404.

We should tweet it and push it broader via MP social media.
How do you feel about  owning that git issue and write up?

Edwin Derks

Jun 15, 2021, 3:15:37 PM6/15/21
to MicroProfile Community
Hi Amelia,

Oops, my email client messed up the link. This is the correct one: https://github.com/eclipse/microprofile/releases/tag/4.1-RC1

I also noticed that the artifact is not appearing in Maven central yet. I will create the issue when it's there in order to avoid confusion when the tweet goes out.

Edwin