JakartaOne Livestream in Russian March 31st 2021

Tanja Obradovic

Mar 27, 2021, 9:27:17 AM3/27/21
to MicroP...@googlegroups.com

Dear MicroProfile community,

for all Russian java developers out there, please do not miss an opportunity to learn about Jakarta EE, MicroProfile and related technologies in Russian!

Please review the program and register for the very first JakartaOne Livestream in Russian virtual event on March 31st, 2021.

I am looking forward to seeing you there. (I will be listening and hopefully learning some Russian.)

Spread the news in the community.

Best Regards,

Tanja

--

Tanja Obradovic

Jakarta EE Program Manager | Eclipse Foundation, Inc.

Twitter: @TanjaEclipse