Request for Editor en WP of Microprofile

Jose Diaz

Jul 11, 2019, 4:39:17 PM7/11/19
to microp...@googlegroups.com, microprofil...@googlegroups.com
Hi Guys

I want to be an Editor for sharing posts and ideas about MP.

Cheers,

Jose

Amelia Eiras

Jul 11, 2019, 4:52:06 PM7/11/19
to jamdi...@gmail.com, MicroProfile, MicroProfile Marketing
#LatinArmada Jose, como estas? :)

Please follow the guidelines to become first a WP Contributor.

Here: https://microprofile.io/blog/  Call-to-Action click

After you have gone through the process as a Contributor yourself, you are MOST welcomed to upgrade your Wordpress access to Editor via another issue submission.

Editor means you don’t actually publish for YOURself, you help other MicroProfilers’ content go to review and publish.

As a writer yourself, you follow the content process (without shortcuts) for your own content that do not deal with MP announcement process! :)

Eres divino Jose! Gracias por sen tan rapido con follow- up—
FYI: if the current blog guidelines can be better/shorter- send away your PRs against it.
With Jorge and other Latinos, we think we can duplicate the English version into Spanish version. You helping that project is a huge +1!