Microprofile @ DevoxxUS ?

John D. Ament

Sep 25, 2016, 9:37:57 PM9/25/16
to MicroProfile
All,

Just wondering, was anyone else planning to put together a talk on Microprofile at DevoxxUS?  May make sense to do a BOF to get a group together, talk to the present group in an open manner.  Also probably helps that Eclipse is running it ;-)

John

Mark Little

Sep 26, 2016, 2:26:01 AM9/26/16
to John D. Ament, MicroProfile
There were some brief discussions last week at JavaOne to target more than a talk. For instance, perhaps a 1.1 release. Once everyone is back from JavaOne we should definitely discuss here.

Sent from my iPad

Andy Gumbrecht

Sep 26, 2016, 3:39:46 AM9/26/16
to MicroProfile
I submitted a TomEE/Microprofile focused talk. I'm there on the Tomitribe booth, so would welcome a BOF.

Andy.

John Clingan

Sep 27, 2016, 1:58:22 PM9/27/16
to MicroProfile
I like the idea of a BOF to continue to driving active discussion. Even with the short notice of a JavaOne BOF, I extracted a lot of value out of just collaborating on the spot. I will submit a session if someone hasn't already.

Mark Little

Sep 28, 2016, 5:19:02 AM9/28/16
to John Clingan, MicroProfile
+1

---
Mark Little

JBoss, by Red Hat
Registered Address: Red Hat Ltd, 6700 Cork Airport Business Park, Kinsale Road, Co. Cork.
Registered in the Companies Registration Office, Parnell House, 14 Parnell Square, Dublin 1, Ireland, No.304873
Directors:Michael Cunningham (USA), Vicky Wiseman (USA), Michael O'Neill, Keith Phelan, Matt Parson (USA)

Kevin Sutter

Sep 28, 2016, 5:59:11 PM9/28/16
to MicroProfile
+1, Go for it, John.  I was thinking the same thing...