Front page of MicroProfile.io : Show pointers to implementations and the Sample app

Bruno Borges

Mar 19, 2018, 5:55:59 AM3/19/18
to Eclipse MicroProfile
Hey all,

First of all, I want to congratulate everyone involved in the MicroProfile project. Recently I started investigating the project and how to possibly deploy a MicroProfile app on top of the Service Fabric platform on Azure, which btw just recently became fully open source.

While looking at the main page, I found a bit odd that there is no list of implementations/providers, and no big call out to the MicroProfile Sample application (except from the link on top right menu bar).

May I suggest the folks responsible for the web page to enhance the main section to include these two items?

 - list of implementations
 - link to sample app (and perhaps a set of command line calls to download and run right away)

By the way, I've submitted a talk to EclipseCon France about MicroProfile and Service Fabric for two reasons: show the open source SF runtime, and also to start a discussion about integrating MicroProfile APIs onto SF.

Hope this helps.

Best,
Bruno Borges

Emily Jiang

Mar 19, 2018, 8:02:56 AM3/19/18
to Eclipse MicroProfile
Hi Bruno,

Thanks for the reaching out! The info you are asking for are here:

We plan to add the list of implementation to the microprofile.io landing page. Your proposed talk sounds interesting! Hope to see you in one of the conferences!

Thanks
Emily