John Clingan

Jun 26, 2016, 6:07:01 PM6/26/16
to MicroProfile
What is the MicroProfile? The mission statement is a good place to start:

"An open forum to optimize Enterprise Java for a microservices architecture by innovating across multiple implementations and collaborating on common areas of interest with a goal of standardization."

Sound interesting and you want to get involve? Great, join the discussion!

To learn more about the MicroProfile, visit MicroProfile.io

Hendrik Ebbers

Jul 3, 2016, 5:45:29 PM7/3/16
to MicroProfile
Do you plan to publish the results of the survey on microprofile.io ?

David Blevins

Jul 3, 2016, 5:54:19 PM7/3/16
to Hendrik Ebbers, Thiago Veronezi, MicroProfile
We should.  The website code is all open as well, so if you’re up for helping, very excellent :)

Thiago, how did we setup the Google poll and is it possible to add people to see the incoming results?

Hendrik Ebbers

Jul 3, 2016, 6:00:43 PM7/3/16
to MicroProfile, hendrik...@gmail.com, tver...@tomitribe.com
@David: where can I find the code? Looks like https://github.com/microprofile/microprofile.io/blob/master/pages/frontpage.adoc is not the current version :)

David Blevins

Jul 3, 2016, 6:14:01 PM7/3/16
to Hendrik Ebbers, Thiago Veronezi, MicroProfile
That should be it.  Thiago, any insight?

Side note; the infrastructure of all this being totally open is IMO a critical part of “doing it right”, so thanks for the questions and thanks for jumping in.

Daniel Cunha

Jul 3, 2016, 6:14:29 PM7/3/16
to David Blevins, Hendrik Ebbers, Thiago Veronezi, MicroProfile

Hendrik Ebbers

Jul 3, 2016, 6:17:46 PM7/3/16
to MicroProfile, dble...@tomitribe.com, hendrik...@gmail.com, tver...@tomitribe.com
THX :)

Thiago Veronezi

Jul 5, 2016, 11:19:44 AM7/5/16
to MicroProfile
>> Thiago, how did we setup the Google poll and is it possible to add people to see the incoming results?
Hi guys,

I can share the current values. I can also add people to the forms, but the only available access is read/write.

I will share the results in a new thread.

[]s,
Thiago.

John Clingan

Jul 5, 2016, 12:30:17 PM7/5/16