Resume MP Config weekly call on 3rd September - see MP Calendar for callin details

Emily Jiang

Aug 30, 2018, 6:07:22 AM8/30/18
to Eclipse MicroProfile
Since a few of us are engaging in Config JSR weekly calls, there are not much activities going on recently in MP Config. However, we are hoping to do another MP Config release (MP Config 1.4) for the next umbrella release (MP 2.1). We need to assess whether we have enough time and content to add more functionalities and features. I would like to resume MP Config on Monday next week 3rd September. Please join the call as we will go through and priorities the issues.

Thanks
Emily