MicroProfile Fault Tolerance 1.0 released!

Emily Jiang

Sep 15, 2017, 6:51:18 PM9/15/17
to Eclipse MicroProfile
I am pleased to announce MicroProfile Fault Tolerance 1.0 released! It is easy to use and configurable, the new generation of FT! The first FT framework can work nicely in a service mesh architecture (Istio).

The artifacts are on Sonatype and they will show up in Maven central eventually (I have been waiting for quite a few hours but they are taking time to appear.)
The spec PDF and artifacts are uploaded to the repo.

I would like to thank the following contributors towards this release:

Antoine Sabot-Durand
John Ament
Neil Young
Gordon Hutchison
Tom Evans
Ondro Mihalyi
Gaurav Gupta
Martin Kouba
Ken Finnigan
Kevin Sutter

Special thanks to Ondro for helping us to release 1.0 FT! Also, thanks to this community for supporting us! Great team effort!

Have a good weekend!

Emily

Heiko Rupp

Sep 16, 2017, 4:28:40 AM9/16/17