Need PR#12 merged into microprofile-jwt-auth

sst...@redhat.com

Aug 4, 2017, 2:52:53 PM8/4/17
to Eclipse MicroProfile
I redid the current outstanding pull request to address the Keycloak dependency as discussed on today's MP-JWT call, made the getAudience() return type change, and started incorporating more of the tests I have sitting elsewhere. This addresses 5/6 of the open issues:

John D. Ament

Aug 4, 2017, 3:17:36 PM8/4/17
to Eclipse MicroProfile
Scott,

Not all containers support EJB, EJB isn't a requirement in MP so I don't think we can use it in a TCK.

John

sst...@redhat.com

Aug 4, 2017, 3:43:33 PM8/4/17
to Eclipse MicroProfile
The tests are going to have to be segregated by Java EE profile and if a container does not support that feature set, it won't run those tests. JACC access to the authenticated Subject is another feature that may not be supported. We do have to validate expectations around behavior for all container models so it is clear how they behave when there is interaction.