MP Architecture Call

Ken Finnigan

Nov 13, 2018, 11:23:04 AM11/13/18
to Eclipse MicroProfile
All,

I've created a Doodle poll [1] to get agreement on a time for the last MP Architecture call of the year, for the week of December 3rd.

I'll leave the poll open for a week or two to give everyone a chance to vote.

Thanks
Ken

Ken Finnigan

Nov 26, 2018, 11:49:46 AM11/26/18
to Eclipse MicroProfile
Wanted to push this onto everyone's radar again before I close the poll.

Will likely close it in a couple of days to provide ample notice for next weeks meeting.

Ken

Kevin Sutter

Nov 26, 2018, 2:01:01 PM11/26/18
to Eclipse MicroProfile
Thanks for the reminder, Ken!

Emily Jiang

Nov 30, 2018, 11:22:22 AM11/30/18
to Eclipse MicroProfile
Thank you Ken for organising this!
Emily

Ken Finnigan

Nov 30, 2018, 8:28:35 PM11/30/18
to microp...@googlegroups.com
All,

The next MP Architecture call will be held Friday 7th December at 8am EST, based on the poll results. I've added an entry into the MP Calendar with the details.

Look forward to seeing everyone there.

Ken