Agenda items - Technical call - March 6th

Roberto Cortez

Mar 31, 2021, 8:09:54 AM3/31/21
to microp...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Please feel free to add any agenda items that you would like to discuss in our returning technical calls. Most likely we are not going to be able to discuss everything, but we will keep everything in a backlog.

Right now we have the following items:

- Jakarta namespace rename
- Platform Release
- 2021 Program Technical Goals

Cheers,
Roberto

Emily Jiang

Mar 31, 2021, 12:31:58 PM3/31/21
to MicroProfile
Thanks Roberto! Are we going to use the Live hangout minutes google doc? We briefly discussed in yesterday's call but I don't think we reach a conclusion on that. Maybe using a separate google is better so that we can keep this call separate from the normal live hangout. Thoughts?
Emily

Amelia Eiras

Mar 31, 2021, 1:04:17 PM3/31/21
to MPCommunity
Can we please create under the Community Minutes drive a new folder & document for minutes related to the call? I asked the question but there was no time to discuss. Thanks Emily for bringing it via the forum, awesome form!

After all, our follow-up actions ought stand with choosing to separate the calls.  As such, IMO it is only logic that this call have its own minutes.

Thanks💛 #ossDOERs,

Emily Jiang

Mar 31, 2021, 5:04:10 PM3/31/21
to MicroProfile
+1 Amelia!

I have created a folder under the shared drive for Technical calls with the minutes file there. I have put the draft agenda there as per Roberto's notes. Please feel free to add any items on the agenda.

Thanks
Emily

Edwin Derks

Apr 1, 2021, 2:42:36 AM4/1/21
to MicroProfile Community
+1! The marketing calls also have their own agenda and notes, so this is both fine and logical to me. See you at Tuesday's meeting :)

Edwin

Roberto Cortez

Apr 1, 2021, 9:56:59 AM4/1/21
to microp...@googlegroups.com
Yes, we can create a separate document to track the agenda items and the discussions.

Emily Jiang

Apr 1, 2021, 5:26:56 PM4/1/21
to MicroProfile
Please see my email earlier. I have created the doc and put some draft text there to start with.
Thanks
Emily

You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "MicroProfile" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/microprofile/37A887BE-FBCE-4C6B-98CB-8520D7B23C01%40yahoo.com.

--
Thanks
Emily