What changed between Fault Tolerance 1.0 and 1.1?

John D. Ament

Sep 16, 2018, 9:24:18 AM9/16/18
to Eclipse MicroProfile
Hi all,

As an implementor, looking to figure out the delta between the two specs.  When I look at https://github.com/eclipse/microprofile-fault-tolerance/milestone/3?closed=1 I see 12 closed issues.  But when I look at the overall closed issue list, I see many more closed items https://github.com/eclipse/microprofile-fault-tolerance/issues?q=is%3Aissue+is%3Aclosed

I was wondering, is there an easy way to tell the delta between these two releases?  Or would it help to go back into github and update the milestone tag on the issues to help (users/implementors) figure out what's new/changed.

Thanks!

John

Emily Jiang

Sep 17, 2018, 9:01:23 AM9/17/18
to Eclipse MicroProfile
Hi John, the query  https://github.com/eclipse/microprofile-fault-tolerance/milestone/3?closed=1
 is the issues made to 1.1 release. We did use the milestone tag to organise the issues. If you spot any discrepancies, we can discuss more on gitter. The overall closed issues are for all releases. The spec has releases note for FT 1.1.

Thanks
Emily