Visual Studio Code Extension PACK - are we missing an existing extension for MicroProfile?

Cesar Saavedra

Jan 22, 2020, 10:04:51 AM1/22/20
to Eclipse MicroProfile
We are working on putting together a Visual Studio Extension Pack for MicroProfile. Here's the PR tracking this:

In the extension pack, we plan to list all existing VS Code extension that are related to MicroProfile.

Question for the community: do you know of any other existing VS Code extensions for MicroProfile to be added to the pack? I just want to make sure we're not missing anything.

Thank you,
Cesar

Yee Kang Chang

Jan 22, 2020, 11:47:58 AM1/22/20
to microp...@googlegroups.com
Thank you, Cesar.

Yes, please let us know if there are or you have other extensions for MicroProfile that we should add and have as part of this MicroProfile Extension Pack.

Also, if you have thoughts on how the Extension Pack should be organized, please do not hesitate to comment in the issue that Cesar referenced too.

As the community builds more tools, more can be added to the Extension Pack as a quick way for developers to pull down what is needed to get going with MicroProfile.

Looking forward to any feedback,
YK

Rudy De Busscher