MP T-shirt design update & MP hoodie design options

Ryan St. James

Aug 24, 2017, 1:24:23 PM8/24/17
to MicroProfile, Eclipse MicroProfile Marketing
Hello Everybody!

Here is the latest T- shirt update based off everyones comments in the last email chain.
Please let me know what you all think.

T-Shirt Design:
Inline image 2Inline image 1

MP Hoodie Design Option:
Here are 3 front design options and one back design option.
Looking forward to hear everyones thoughts/ feedback!

Front

Option 1:Inline image 3

Option 2:
Inline image 4

Option 3:
Inline image 5

Back
Inline image 6

Have a great day everyone,

Ryan St. James

Ryan St. James

Aug 24, 2017, 2:42:49 PM8/24/17
to Angela M Warner, MicroProfile, Eclipse MicroProfile Marketing, Steve Miszkewycz
Hi Angela,
You can find the info you are looking for on the meeting notes.

If you can't find it there please write Theresa or Cesar. They will have all the answers.

Also reminder to join tomorrow’s meeting for an update of these activities including ordering and billing of t-shirts and JavaOne related materials

Have a good day,
Ryan

On Thu, Aug 24, 2017 at 7:38 PM, Angela M Warner <war...@us.ibm.com> wrote:

Hi Ryan.

I like the T-shirt design. I'm working now to get IBM logo approval. Do we have a cost yet and are we splitting between all the partners and paying our portion through Eclipse (which is what I thought we were doing but confirming).

Are we definitely doing the hoodie? My vote is for T-shirt only to keep it simple but not sure why we would have both. What was decided on stickers - I think the cost on these was pretty minimal.

Thank you.

Angela M Warner
WW Hybrid Management Portfolio Marketing Manager

war...@us.ibm.com Office (919) 847-7448 Mobile (919) 454-4956

Inactive hide details for "Ryan St. James" ---08/24/2017 01:24:32 PM---Hello Everybody! Here is the latest T- shirt update base"Ryan St. James" ---08/24/2017 01:24:32 PM---Hello Everybody! Here is the latest T- shirt update based off everyones comments in the last

From: "Ryan St. James" <rstj...@tomitribe.com>
To: MicroProfile <microp...@googlegroups.com>, Eclipse MicroProfile Marketing <microprofile-marketing@googlegroups.com>
Date: 08/24/2017 01:24 PM
Subject: MP T-shirt design update & MP hoodie design options
Sent by: microprofile-marketing@googlegroups.com

Hello Everybody!

Here is the latest T- shirt update based off everyones comments in the last email chain.
Please let me know what you all think.

T-Shirt Design:
Inline image 2Inline image 1

MP Hoodie Design Option:
Here are 3 front design options and one back design option.
Looking forward to hear everyones thoughts/ feedback!

Front

Option 1:Inline image 3

Option 2:
Inline image 4

Option 3:
Inline image 5

Back
Inline image 6

Have a great day everyone,

Ryan St. James

Mike Croft

Aug 24, 2017, 3:03:06 PM8/24/17
to Eclipse MicroProfile, microprofil...@googlegroups.com
All looks fantastic! I'd probably go for option 1 out of the hoody choices. It's quite readable and I like keeping things to one side with a zip-up hoody.

Great work everyone!

Kevin Cox

Aug 24, 2017, 4:03:23 PM8/24/17
to Ryan St. James, Angela M Warner, MicroProfile, Eclipse MicroProfile Marketing, Steve Miszkewycz
All of these are great.  I like Hoodie option 3 best.

Cheers,

KC

Kevin Jens Cox
Hazelcast, Inc.
Vice President, Marketing
350 Cambridge Ave #100, Palo Alto, CA 94306 USA
ke...@hazelcast.com
+1 (650) 454-5366
twitter: @kjcox

Emily Jiang

Aug 24, 2017, 5:28:31 PM8/24/17
to Eclipse MicroProfile, rstj...@tomitribe.com, war...@us.ibm.com, microprofil...@googlegroups.com, swmi...@us.ibm.com
I like the Hoodie Option 3 the better. I have one suggestion for the back of the hoodie.

Can it mirror the back of the t-shirt? I think the logo looks better on the top. I suggest the list of the companies might need to shift towards the bottom a bit as they might be covered by the hood when down.

Emily

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/microprofile-marketing/CAB9_GFzAbT-S%3DM7waw-yF1Yibr1WpMkaMORqqpbTHgYttgeiEg%40mail.gmail.com.

Amelia Eiras

Aug 24, 2017, 5:33:16 PM8/24/17
to Emily Jiang, MicroProfile, Ryan St. James, war...@us.ibm.com, MicroProfile Marketing, swmi...@us.ibm.com
Plus 1 on option 3.

Hoody—  +1 with Emily’s feedback.  Not only the hood will cover partial logos but also those with long hair like me…  :)
 As a rule, lets always do our best to place designs lower and bigger when back designs are at play.

Elder Moraes

Aug 24, 2017, 5:36:23 PM8/24/17
to microp...@googlegroups.com, Emily Jiang, Ryan St. James, war...@us.ibm.com, MicroProfile Marketing, swmi...@us.ibm.com
Hi everyone,

Sorry for the delay on answering on behalf of SouJava. Here is our logo:

And, of course, we would love to have our logo there! :-)

Cheers,

Kevin Jens Cox
Hazelcast, Inc.
Vice President, Marketing
350 Cambridge Ave #100, Palo Alto, CA 94306 USA
ke...@hazelcast.com
+1 (650) 454-5366
twitter: @kjcox

Alasdair Nottingham

Aug 24, 2017, 6:54:41 PM8/24/17
to microp...@googlegroups.com, Emily Jiang, Ryan St. James, war...@us.ibm.com, MicroProfile Marketing, swmi...@us.ibm.com
I agree on back. I think I'd prefer option 1, but with microprofile from option 3 under the logo. Otherwise option 3.

Alasdair Nottingham
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Eclipse MicroProfile" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/microprofile/424EBC9F-59BD-43B6-98B5-786BC0B63DEB%40tomitribe.com.

John Clingan

Aug 24, 2017, 7:25:26 PM8/24/17
to Eclipse MicroProfile, microprofil...@googlegroups.com
I prefer Either 1 or 2 because it can be read further away. What can I say, I'm getting old :-) If I have to pick, I'll pick #1 to help build consensus with other #1 votes.

Amelia Eiras

Aug 24, 2017, 7:33:59 PM8/24/17
to Alasdair Nottingham, MicroProfile, Emily Jiang, Ryan St. James, Angela M Warner, MicroProfile Marketing, Steve Miszkewycz
Suggestions about MP material:

Unisex Next-Level style 6210—  “midnight-navy”.

Unisex Hoody:

John D. Ament

Aug 25, 2017, 7:48:33 PM8/25/17
to Eclipse MicroProfile, alasdair....@gmail.com, emij...@googlemail.com, rstj...@tomitribe.com, war...@us.ibm.com, microprofil...@googlegroups.com, swmi...@us.ibm.com
Hi,

Finally, Hammock has a real logo. :-)
It would be great if the logo could make it on the shirt/hoodie.

John
Suggestions about MP material:

csaa...@redhat.com

Aug 29, 2017, 5:44:00 PM8/29/17
to Eclipse MicroProfile, alasdair....@gmail.com, emij...@googlemail.com, rstj...@tomitribe.com, war...@us.ibm.com, microprofil...@googlegroups.com, swmi...@us.ibm.com
Hi Ryan,

Are the t-shirts and hoodie designs finalized? Just curious.

Thanks,
Cesar
Suggestions about MP material:

Theresa Nguyen

Aug 29, 2017, 5:57:28 PM8/29/17
to Cesar Saavedra, Eclipse MicroProfile, Alasdair Nottingham, emij...@googlemail.com, Ryan James, Angela M Warner, microprofil...@googlegroups.com, Steve Miszkewycz
Hi Cesar,

The files are finalized and can be found here:
I am working with directly Ian and Stephanie on vendor logistics.

We are still missing order quantities from IBM, Payara and Eclipse. Will need count by size for t-shirts and hoodies: S, M, L, XL, XXL. Spreadsheet here, go to 2nd tab.

-Theresa

Suggestions about MP material:

Kevin Jens Cox
Hazelcast, Inc.
Vice President, Marketing
350 Cambridge Ave #100, Palo Alto, CA 94306 USA
ke...@hazelcast.com
+1 (650) 454-5366
twitter: @kjcox

Kevin Cox

Aug 30, 2017, 4:00:59 PM8/30/17
to Dominika Tasarz-Sochacka, Theresa Nguyen, Eclipse MicroProfile, microprofil...@googlegroups.com
Ian, Stephanie,

I read through the meeting notes looking for ordering process for t-shirts and hoodies.  It said you would send this out.  Apologies but I must have missed this.  Can you please resend me ordering process for these?

Best regards,
KC

On Wed, Aug 30, 2017 at 1:31 AM, Dominika Tasarz-Sochacka <dominik...@payara.fish> wrote:

Hi Theresa,

I updated the spreadsheet now, added the order quantities for t-shirts & hoodies and updated the attendee list for the Thirsty Bear party – Ondrej already received an invitation and I’m happy to give up my space if needed.

Cheers,

Dominika Tasarz-Sochacka

Head of Marketing & Community Builder at Payara Services Ltd
Payara Server – Derived from GlassFish, with 24/7 Production Support

-Theresa

Suggestions about MP material:

To post to this group, send email to

--