Please add Hazelcast to Microprofiles.io site

ke...@hazelcast.com

Dec 8, 2016, 7:50:59 PM12/8/16
to MicroProfile
Hello,

Hazelcast proud to be part of Microprofiles.  Our CEO Greg Luck joined the Microprofile forum and the GitHub repo back in October.

Would like to be included on the website if possible.

Thanks in advance.

Best regards,
Kevin Cox

Martijn Verburg

Dec 9, 2016, 10:55:25 AM12/9/16
to Kevin Cox, MicroProfile, Kerry Kenneally
Hi Kevin,

Sounds good, I'll ask for an appropriate logo from your Graphic Designer :-)

@Kerry, can you source a logo that will work with the microprofile.io website?  Basically the logo has to be in all white (transparent background).  Appreciate this might be bending the branding guidelines, but this retains consistency with the other logos on the site.

Cheers,
Martijn

Martijn Verburg

Feb 1, 2017, 10:31:35 AM2/1/17
to Kerry Kenneally, Kevin Cox, MicroProfile
Months later (despite the fact I sit next to Kerry 1/2 the week) I've submitted the PR for this :-).

Cheers,
Martijn

On 12 December 2016 at 12:14, Kerry Kenneally <kerryke...@gmail.com> wrote:
Ignore my last email. Still haven't had coffee this morning!

Attached is the Hazelcast logo (white with transparent background) for the Microprofile website.

Thanks,
Kerry

On 12 December 2016 at 12:04, Kerry Kenneally <kerryke...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi Marty and Kevin,

jClarity logo (in white with transparent background) attached.

Let me know if this works.

Thanks,
Kerry

Martijn Verburg

Feb 14, 2017, 3:12:48 PM2/14/17
to MicroProfile, kerryke...@gmail.com, ke...@hazelcast.com
Hi all,

I haven't seen the update to the site yet.  Can someone from Tomitribe update live?

Cheers,
Martijn

Tod Bookless

Feb 14, 2017, 6:29:20 PM2/14/17
to MicroProfile, kerryke...@gmail.com, ke...@hazelcast.com
Our team deployed this. Please let us know if there are any issues.

Cheers,
Martijn

Cheers,
Martijn

Martijn Verburg

Feb 15, 2017, 4:56:43 AM2/15/17
to Tod Bookless, MicroProfile, Kerry Kenneally, Kevin Cox
Looks good to me, thanks.

Cheers,
Martijn

John Clingan

Feb 19, 2017, 5:30:11 PM2/19/17
to MicroProfile
OK, I'd love to be able to edit the website. However, there are so many levels of indirection and technologies involved that I can't make heads or tails of it. I am not a JavaScript guy, although I'm willing to pick up enough angular and jade to edit the website. I did figure out how to add the Fujitsu logo, which I will do when they provide me a logo that matches the L&F. However, for anything beyond something that basic, I'm kinda lost.

Soooooo, I really need some help from the Tomitribe folks to make heads of how to update the website - the structure of what includes what, adding pages, etc. Help??

Kevin Cox

Feb 20, 2017, 10:18:50 PM2/20/17
to John Clingan, MicroProfile
John,

We're good. The logo was added last week.

Thanks.

KC

Kevin Jens Cox
Hazelcast, Inc.
Vice President, Marketing
350 Cambridge Ave #100, Palo Alto, CA 94306 USA
ke...@hazelcast.com
+1 (650) 454-5366
twitter: @kjcox