9/22/17- Mktg Call Minutes before J1

Amelia Eiras

Sep 22, 2017, 12:39:03 PM9/22/17
to MicroProfile, MicroProfile Marketing

Amelia Eiras

Sep 22, 2017, 4:39:08 PM9/22/17
to Eclipse MicroProfile
The Mktg minutes need to stop being moderated  by whomever is owning the gdrive document and allow anyone attending MP future mktg calls to own he/she via writing their imput or views to fairly help track what was actually discussed on the Mktg calls.

MP Hangout minutes are open & welcomed to anyone to help write the minutes. Same needs to occur for mktg minutes.

-- Lastly, I would like for the mktg team to get this fixed ASAP.
I joined today's call &  wrote detailed data from today's call.
I would like that data to be placed back into minutes.  I won't re-write stuff. Thank you in advance.

MP Minutes are worth nothing if they do not show the actual stuff discussed & how things are taking shape,  openly.