MP-FT article for Eclipse newsletter, need implementing project names

Emily Jiang

Sep 8, 2017, 6:27:47 PM9/8/17
to Eclipse MicroProfile
I am asking the same question as Scott did for MP-JWT. I would like to list the implementations for MP-FT. Can you please reply here with a link to your project or email me directly if you would like your project to be listed? The implementation does not need to be completed.

Thanks
Emily

John D. Ament

Sep 9, 2017, 8:39:02 AM9/9/17
to Eclipse MicroProfile
Apache Safeguard will be an implementation of Microprofile Fault Tolerance impl.

Matjaz B. Juric

Sep 9, 2017, 3:33:59 PM9/9/17
to Eclipse MicroProfile
KumuluzEE Fault Tolerance is will also be an implementation of Microprofile FT (currently work in progress): https://github.com/kumuluz/kumuluzee-fault-tolerance

Thanks,
Matjaz

Emily Jiang

Sep 9, 2017, 5:14:38 PM9/9/17
to MicroProfile
Thank you John and Matjaz! I'll list them.

Thanks
Emily
Emily Jiang
eji...@apache.org